Your Cart Is Empty!
- Strong emphasis will be placed on positioning mobile wallets as a mainstream alternative to cash and cards, with building merchant acceptance levels a top priority in the near term. Registration incentives, and usage rewards will be commonly used tactics to drive consumer uptake within the space.
- Regulators and industry standard-setting bodies will issue more explicit rules and guidelines for online and mobile payment security. The sharing of cyber security threat data between the government and businesses will form a crucial part of fraud prevention strategies going forward.
- Social media commerce will evolve from a concept to a reality over the next few years. 2016 will be a critical turning point for the space as it goes through the proof-of-concept stage. Social media providers will ramp up their efforts to host a more streamlined and targeted shopping experience for both online and real world transactions.
2016: Key Trends in Consumer Payments informs key stakeholders across the payments ecosystem of the main developments emerging across the industry and how best to respond to these changes. Specifically the report examines developments across a number of areas from regulation, to product and service trends, and infrastructure development. It crucially draws on our 2015 Consumer Payments Insight Survey to provide fact-led insight, and reviews key developments tracked in our Consumer Payments Competitor Tracker.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify the most important trends that will affect consumer payments in 2016.
- Assess the impact of competitive, consumer, and technological developments on the consumer payments industry.
- Consider what actions need to be undertaken to exploit these trends and stay ahead of competitors.
Table of Contents
Critical Success Factors
2016 Key Trends in Detail
Reserve Bank of India
Payment Association of South Africa
European Banking Authority
National Cyber-Forensics and Training Alliance
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.