Your Cart Is Empty!
- While packaging design and presentation are of the utmost importance when trying to attract new consumers, a lot can be achieved by getting the size of the packaging right. With alcohol, reducing the size of packs can be a way of opening up new consumption opportunities and enticing alcohol-shy consumers, to drive sales.
- Packaging surface texture and tactile decoration elements are becoming of greater importance. Embossing, raised varnish, and molded details can be used to make a strong impression and create a memorable tactile experience of a particular brand or product.
"Adding Value Through Packaging: Alcoholic Beverages" explores new packaging formats and value-added features in alcohol category, using examples from Canadeans Pack-Track innovation tool.
Your key questions answered:
- What key themes drive packaging innovations in alcohol beverages?
- What notable new formats and value-added features have been introduced in the alcohol beverage category in recent years?
- Which consumer trends have these packaging innovations capitalized on?
- How can alcohol manufacturers use packaging to stay ahead of the game in a crowded marketplace?
Reasons To Buy
- Use the Added Value Through Packaging series of case studies to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Appreciate the importance of the sensory element of packaging in the overall consumer experience of a product and how this can help to drive brand loyalty.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.