Your Cart Is Empty!
- It can be difficult for haircare brand owners to keep ahead of the game and offer something unique to consumers. Pack shape and decoration are obvious ways to differentiate but packaging needs to go further by offering dispensing and application features to improve the consumer usage experience.
- Concern for the environment and a growing demand for sustainability mean that some brand owners are starting to look at alternatives to petroleum-based plastics that align more closely with the desire for naturalness in personal care products.
"Adding Value Through Packaging: Haircare" explores new packaging formats and value-added features in the haircare category, using examples from Canadeans Pack-Track innovation tool.
Your key questions answered:
- What key themes drive packaging innovations in haircare?
- What notable new formats and value-added features have been introduced in the haircare category in recent years?
- Which consumer trends have these packaging innovations capitalized on?
- How can haircare manufacturers use packaging to stay ahead of the game in a crowded marketplace?
Reasons To Buy
- Use Added Value Through Packaging reports to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Appreciate the importance of the sensory and convenience elements of packaging in the overall consumer experience of a product and how these can help to drive brand loyalty.
Table of Contents
American International Industries
Schwarzkopf and Henkel
Hair ORight International
Procter and Gamble
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.