Your Cart Is Empty!
- Use the selection of examples in this report to inspire packaging innovation within the household and laundry categories and beyond.
- Understand what drives new packaging development in household and laundry care and how it is influenced by current consumer trends.
- Appreciate the importance of the sensory element of packaging in the overall consumer experience of a product.
Reasons To Buy
- What drives packaging innovations in household and laundry care?
- What notable new formats and value-added features have been introduced in the household and laundry care categories in recent years?
- Which consumer trends have these packaging innovations capitalized on?
- How can household and laundry care manufacturers use packaging to stay ahead of the game in a crowded marketplace?
Consumers in many developed countries are spending less time on household cleaning and laundry due to busier lifestyles, and they are seeking ways to make these tasks easier and less time-consuming. Brand owners are now looking beyond basic product functionality in order to meet this changing demand and packaging is one way to achieve this.
Packaging in this sector is beginning to take on a more stylish appearance and, with growing concern for the environment leading to demand for sustainable products, innovating with packaging can be one way to drive brand loyalty.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.