Your Cart Is Empty!
- Use the selection of examples in this report to inspire packaging innovation within the skincare category and beyond.
- Understand what drives new packaging development in skincare and how it is influenced by current consumer trends.
- Appreciate the importance of the sensory element of packaging in the overall consumer experience of a product.
Reasons To Buy
- What drives packaging innovations in skincare?
- What notable new formats and value-added features have been introduced in skincare category in recent years?
- Which consumer trends have these packaging innovations capitalized on?
- How can skincare manufacturers use packaging to stay ahead of the game in a crowded marketplace?
Competition for the most advanced packaging has affected products across all of the price categories. Premium skincare brands need to find suitably premium and advanced packaging for their new launches, while mass-market brands effectively use new packaging formats to raise the presentation level and make their products appear more advanced.
Packaging also plays an increasingly important role in creating a sensory experience associated with a particular product or brand. Rather than just the fragrance and texture of the product, the look and feel of the packaging and the manual ritual involved in dispensing form part of the consumer experience and drive brand and product loyalty.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.