Your Cart Is Empty!
- Moderation and Avoidance is a key trend driving demand for adult soft drinks among alcohol drinkers.
- 59% of global drinkers ensure they do not drink too much alcohol in general and half are concerned about the long-term health impact of drinking too much alcohol.
- The concept of craft sodas has mainstream appeal.
- 56% of consumers globally would like to see more "craft" style non-alcoholic beverages.
"Adultifying Soft Drinks" explores opportunities to meet rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages. It outlines consumer motivations for purchasing adult soft drinks and key innovation trends in adult soft drinks along three pillars - formulation, positioning, and packaging.
Your key questions answered:
- What are adult soft drinks? What are the key consumer motivations driving demand for adult soft drinks?
- What are the innovation opportunities in adult soft drinks?
- Which consumer trends are influencing innovation opportunities in adult soft drinks?
- What TrendSights trends do these innovation opportunities align with?
Reasons To Buy
- Explore innovation opportunities in adult soft drinks along three parameters - formulation, positioning, and packaging.
- Understand the key motivators driving demand for adult soft drinks.
- Discover the best in-class innovation examples of adult soft drinks from around the world.
Table of Contents
2. Trend Opportunities
Franklin and Sons
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.