Your Cart Is Empty!
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from transportation of freight, mail, express, and diplomatic bags by air. Volumes are measured in freight ton-kilometers (FTK). Air freight volumes include both domestic and international freight, which for the purposes of this report are counted at each flight stage. For international freight, outbound flights only are included, to avoid double-counting in regional and global markets. Value represents the revenue obtained by airline companies from freight transportation. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The Russian air freight sector generated total revenues of $5.0bn in 2015, representing a comp
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Russia economy
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the Russia air freight market by value in 2015?
What will be the size of the Russia air freight market in 2020?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia air freight market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up Russias air freight market?
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Related MarketLine research
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia air freight sector value: $ million, 2011-15
Table 2: Russia air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2011-15
Table 3: Russia air freight sector category segmentation: million FTK, 2015
Table 4: Russia air freight sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2015
Table 5: Russia air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2015-20
Table 6: Russia air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2015-20
Table 7: AirBridgeCargo: key facts
Table 8: JSC Aeroflot: key facts
Table 9: Volga-Dnepr Group: key facts
Table 10: Russia size of population (million), 2011-15
Table 11: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2011-15
Table 12: Russia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2011-15
Table 13: Russia inflation, 2011-15
Table 14: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2011-15
Table 15: Russia exchange rate, 2011-15
List of Figures
Figure 1: Russia air freight sector value: $ million, 2011-15
Figure 2: Russia air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2011-15
Figure 3: Russia air freight sector category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2015
Figure 4: Russia air freight sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2015
Figure 5: Russia air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2015-20
Figure 6: Russia air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2015-20
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the air freight sector in Russia, 2015
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the air freight sector in Russia, 2015
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the air freight sector in Russia, 2015
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the air freight sector in Russia, 2015
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the air freight sector in Russia, 2015
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the air freight sector in Russia, 2015
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.