Your Cart Is Empty!
- Access unique consumer insight to understand how consumers perceive ancient grains as an ingredient, in terms of health impact.
- Understand who the key target consumer groups for ancient-grain-based innovation are, and explore suggested marketing platforms to target them.
- Explore best-in-class examples of innovation from across food, drinks, and personal care in categories such as bakery, cereals, snacks, and dairy.
- Identify which of Canadean Consumers TrendSights sub-trends the ancient grains trend aligns most closely to.
- Gain insight into new upcoming categories to focus ancient-grain-related NPD on.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the benefits associated with ancient grains?
- How healthy do consumers perceive ancient grains such as quinoa and spelt to be?
- Who are the key target consumer groups for ancient-grain-based innovation and how can their needs be met?
- How can bakery and cereal manufacturers capitalize on the health benefits linked with ancient grains?
- What opportunities does the ancient grain trend present for manufacturers beyond bakery and cereals?
Globally, 81% of consumers are familiar with ancient grains as ingredients. Furthermore, well over half (54%) believe them to have a positive impact on health.
Weight-conscious women are among the recommended key targets for ancient grains. They are more highly attentive to the ingredients used in food and drink than average, and have a positive view of the impact ancient grains have on health, perhaps linked to the role such grains are claimed to play in supporting weight loss.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.