Your Cart Is Empty!
- The aquaculture industry is defined as production through the farming of aquatic organisms, in both inland waters and marine areas, including: freshwater fish, marine fish, diadromous fish, molluscs, and crustaceans. Farming implies some form of intervention in the rearing process to enhance production, such as regular stocking, feeding, protection from predators, etc. Farming also implies individual or corporate ownership of the stock being cultivated. The market specifically refers to output from aquaculture activities, which are designated for final harvest for consumption. Harvest for ornamental purposes is not included. Production is measured in live weight tonnes (one tonne = 1,000 kilograms) and values are based on producer prices. Any currency conversions included in this report have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The Egyptian aquaculture industry is expected to generate total revenues of $2,081.5m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2011 and 2015.
- Industry consumption volume is expected to increase with a CAGR of 5% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 1.2 million tonnes in 2015.
- Despite problems in the Egyptian aquaculture industry, including water quality and disease prevention, Egypt has the largest aquaculture industry in Africa with a market value of over $2.1 billion. The industry now provides 65% of the countrys fish needs, with virtually all the output coming from small and medium-scale privately owned farms.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aquaculture market in Egypt
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aquaculture market in Egypt
Leading company profiles reveal details of key aquaculture market players global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Egypt aquaculture market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Egypt economy
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the Egypt aquaculture market by value in 2015?
What will be the size of the Egypt aquaculture market in 2020?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Egypt aquaculture market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up Egypts aquaculture market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market distribution 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 22
Leading Companies 23
Wadi Group 23
Macroeconomic Indicators 24
Country Data 24
Industry associations 27
Related MarketLine research 27
About MarketLine 28
List of Tables
Table 1: Egypt aquaculture industry value: $ million, 2011-15(e)
Table 2: Egypt aquaculture industry volume: thousand tonne, 2011-15(e)
Table 3: Egypt aquaculture industry category segmentation: $ million, 2015(e)
Table 4: Egypt aquaculture industry geography segmentation: $ million, 2015(e)
Table 5: Egypt aquaculture industry distribution: % share, by value, 2015(e)
Table 6: Egypt aquaculture industry value forecast: $ million, 2015-20
Table 7: Egypt aquaculture industry volume forecast: thousand tonne, 2015-20
Table 8: Wadi Group: key facts
Table 9: Egypt size of population (million), 2011-15
Table 10: Egypt gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2011-15
Table 11: Egypt gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2011-15
Table 12: Egypt inflation, 2011-15
Table 13: Egypt consumer price index (absolute), 2011-15
Table 14: Egypt exchange rate, 2011-15
List of Figures
Figure 1: Egypt aquaculture industry value: $ million, 2011-15(e)
Figure 2: Egypt aquaculture industry volume: thousand tonne, 2011-15(e)
Figure 3: Egypt aquaculture industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2015(e)
Figure 4: Egypt aquaculture industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2015(e)
Figure 5: Egypt aquaculture industry distribution: % share, by value, 2015(e)
Figure 6: Egypt aquaculture industry value forecast: $ million, 2015-20
Figure 7: Egypt aquaculture industry volume forecast: thousand tonne, 2015-20
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the aquaculture industry in Egypt, 2015
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the aquaculture industry in Egypt, 2015
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the aquaculture industry in Egypt, 2015
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the aquaculture industry in Egypt, 2015
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the aquaculture industry in Egypt, 2015
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the aquaculture industry in Egypt, 2015
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.