Your Cart Is Empty!
- Exports of infant formula from Argentina reached 20,832 tonnes in 2014, an increase of 4.8% over 2013, valued at US$ 116.7 million (+4.3%).
- It is reported that measures to ensure compliance with Chinas strict new licensing rules have cost Chinas infant formula industry some RMB 3.4 billion.
- Sales of milks continue to be boosted by purchases for the Chinese market, with sales value in the first three quarters of 2014 reported to be 31.6% up on the 2013 level, while volumes were up by more than 18%.
- "Baby Nutrition Insights 2014 - Issue 21" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in key markets.
- This report is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering Baby Food in key markets. The report provides insights and company information based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry globally.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Baby Food industry.
- This report provides data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in key markets along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change - favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby Food industry in key market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Leading Manufacturers of Infant Formula: Shares Through Physical Outlets,2013 and 2014
Number of Infant Formula Manufacturers with CNCA Approval, by Region, 2014
Breakdown of Baby Food Sales, 2013 and 2014
Morocco: Baby Milks Consumption, 2007-2014
Spain: Baby Food Sales Growth, Hypermarkets v. Supermarkets, 2014
Sales of Growth Milks, 2013 and 2014
United Kingdom: Market Segmentation, 2012-2014
United Kingdom: Leading Brands of Baby Milks, 2013-2014
United Kingdom: Leading Brands of Wet Baby Meals, 2013 and 2014
United Kingdom: Leading Manufacturers of Finger Foods and Snacks, 2013 and 2014
United Kingdom: Leading Brands of Baby Juices, 2012 and 2013
Demographic and Economic Data, 2013
Trends in Births, 2007-2013
Forecast Trends in Births, 2013-2018
The Baby Food Market in China 2014/The Baby Food Market in Hong Kong 2014
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.