Your Cart Is Empty!
- A strong increase in infant formula sales (+23.2%) and a 2.6% increase in other prepared baby foods saw commercially prepared baby foods increase their share of total food expenditure to 39.0%, up from 34.3% in 2013, although still well below the 47.8% peak in 2011.
- Danones Happy Family brand is performing well in the weaning food category, having achieved growth of over 20% in the second half, making it the fastest growing baby food brand.
- Hypermarkets significantly outperformed supermarkets, where sales were up by only 0.4%, while growth in hypermarkets stood at 4.4%.
- Nutritionals declined in importance to the overall company, accounting for 33.6% of sales in the first half of 2015. However, pediatric nutritionals maintained their contribution to the company at 19.2%.
"Baby Nutrition Insights - Issue 25", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the key markets in the Baby Food industry.
What else does this report offer?
- Market profile based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry globally.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
Table of Contents
A2 Milk Company
AlimentaciOn y NutriciOn Familial
Beingmate Baby and Child
BioalimentaciOn Infantil de AndalucIa
Blue River Dairy
Campbell Soup Company
Camperdown Dairy International
Century International Trading
Great Wall Capital Trading
Inner Mongolia Yili
Ivanovskiy Kombinat Detskogo Pitaniya
Les MaItres Laitiers du Cotentin
New Image Nutritionals Group
New Zealand Dairy Products Ltd
Russian Babyfood Investment Company Limited
North Castle Partners
SociEtE Industrielle LaitiEre du LEon
Sprout Organic Foods
Victor Smorgon Group
Zhejiang International Business
AlimentaciOn y NutriciOn Familial
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.