Your Cart Is Empty!
- US parents are particularly price motivated, with 30% purchasing the cheapest formula they can find - perhaps also an indicator that American parents have understood the message pushed by the private label sector that all formulae have very similar nutritional values due to the strict regulations in force. By contrast, just 9% of European parents choose the cheapest formula as a matter of course.
- Sales of baby food (excluding infant formula) in Australia rose marginally by 0.2% through grocery outlets, which account for the vast majority of sales. Wet meals dominate with over two thirds of sales, while finger foods account for a further quarter of market value.
- Overall sales of baby food in Germany rose by 21% in the year to the end of September 2015. With the continuing rise in demand for infant formula from the Asian region, milks sales have raised by over a third, while in volume terms, the sector increased by over a quarter.
- In the first three quarters of 2015, Abbotts turnover was up by 2.2%. Net sales growth in the third quarter and first nine months of 2015 was negatively impacted by changes in foreign currency exchange rates. The relatively stronger US dollar depressed total international sales by 13.8 % and total sales by 9.5% in the third quarter.
"Baby Nutrition Insights - Issue 26", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the key markets in the Baby Food industry.
What else does this report offer?
- Market profile based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry globally.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
Table of Contents
1.3.4 Hong Kong
1.3.8 New Zealand
1.4.2 European Union
1.4.13 United Kingdom
1.5 Africa and Middle East
1.5.2 Saudi Arabia
1.5.3 South Africa
2 Company News
2.1 The a2 Milk Company
2.2 Abbott Laboratories
2.3 Amazon.com Inc
2.4 Arla Foods amba
2.5 Ausnutria Holding Co Ltd
2.6 BWK GmbH Unternehmungsbeteiligungsgesellschaft
2.7 Bega Cheese Limited
2.8 Beingmate Baby and Child Food Co
2.9 Bellamys Organic
2.1 Biostime International Holdings Limited
2.11 Blackmores Limited
2.12 Bright Food (Group) Co Ltd
2.13 Campbell Soup Company
2.14 China Dairy Corporation Limited
2.15 Dairy Crest Group plc
2.16 DMK Deutsches Milchkontor GmbH
2.17 Koninklijke DSM NV
2.19 For Aisha
2.2 Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited
2.21 Fraser and Neave Limited
2.22 Freedom Foods Group Limited
2.23 Royal FrieslandCampina NV
2.24 Hain Celestial Group Inc
2.25 HamE sro
2.26 Heavenly Tasty Organics
2.27 Herun International Investment
2.28 Hipp GmbH and Co Vertrieb KG
2.29 ICOS Sociedad Cooperativa SCG
2.3 Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Company Limited
2.31 Kalbe Farma Tbk PT
2.32 The Kraft Heinz Company
2.33 LaIta PGC
2.34 Maeil Dairy Industry Co Ltd
2.35 Mamma mAma Srl
2.36 Mead Johnson Nutrition Company
2.37 Meggle AG Unternehmensgruppe
2.38 China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited
2.39 Morinaga Milk Industry Co Ltd
2.4 NestlE SA
2.41 Newlat SpA
2.42 New Image Group
2.43 Nubiotics Ltd
2.44 Once Upon a Farm LLC
2.45 Orkla ASA
2.46 Perrigo Company plc
2.47 Pigeon Corporation
2.48 Promovita Ingredients Limited
2.49 Ryoden Development Limited
2.5 Sodiaal Group
2.51 Synutra International Inc
2.52 Target Corporation
2.53 Tiger Brands Limited
2.54 Van Diemens Land Company
2.55 Vinamilk (Vietnam Dairy Products Joint Stock Company)
2.56 Want Want Holdings Limited
2.57 Waratah Corporation
3.1 About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Germany: Sales of Baby Food, 2014 and 2015
Table 2: United Kingdom: Leading Brands of Infant Formula, 2014 and 2015
Table 3: Abbott Laboratories: Financial Highlights, First Three Quarters 2014 and 2015
Table 4: DSM: Human Nutrition and Health Financial Highlights, Third Quarter 2014-2015
Table 5: Danone: Financial Highlights, Third Quarter 2014 and 2015
Table 6: Mead Johnson: Breakdown of Sales and Earnings by Region, Third Quarter 2014 and 2015
Table 7: Mead Johnson: Sales by Sector, First Three Quarters 2014 and 2015
Table 8: NestlE: Financial Highlights, First Three Quarters 2014 and 2015
Table 9: Synutra: Financial Highlights, First Half Fiscal 2015 and 2016
Table 10: Tiger Brands: Financial Highlights, 2014-2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Australia: Baby Food Market Segmentation, 2015
Figure 2: Australia: Baby Food Manufacturer Shares, Value, 2015
Figure 3: Germany, Infant Formula Manufacturer Shares, 2015, % value
Figure 4: United Kingdom, Baby Food Manufacturer Shares, 2014 and 2015, % value
Figure 5: United Kingdom: Penetration of Pouches in Baby Meals, 2011-2015
Arla Foods amba
Ausnutria Holding Co Ltd
BWK GmbH Unternehmungsbeteiligungsgesellschaft
Bega Cheese Limited
Beingmate Baby and Child Food Co
Biostime International Holdings Limited
Bright Food (Group) Co Ltd
Campbell Soup Company
China Dairy Corporation Limited
Dairy Crest Group plc
DMK DeutschesMilchkontor GmbH
Koninklijke DSM NV
Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited
Fraser and Neave Limited
Freedom Foods Group Limited
Royal FrieslandCampina NV
Hain Celestial Group Inc
Heavenly Tasty Organics
Herun International Investment
Hipp GmbH and Co Vertrieb KG
ICOS SociedadCooperativa SCG
Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Company Limited
Kalbe FarmaTbk PT
The Kraft Heinz Company
Maeil Dairy Industry Co Ltd
Mead Johnson Nutrition Company
Meggle AG Unternehmensgruppe
China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited
Morinaga Milk Industry Co Ltd
New Image Group
Once Upon a Farm LLC
Perrigo Company plc
Promovita Ingredients Limited
Ryoden Development Limited
Synutra International Inc
Tiger Brands Limited
Van Diemens Land Company
Vinamilk (Vietnam Dairy Products Joint Stock Company)
Want Want Holdings Limited
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.