Your Cart Is Empty!
- The organic baby/toddler food sector in the USA is growing by 10-12% per annum. As a result, many new products are being launched into this sector. Organic products now account for approaching 50% of the market.
- Exports of infant formula from South Korea to China rose by 20% in 2015. South Korean companies are now actively targeting the Chinese market: Namyang has recently launched the Starbabi brand there, while Maeil has begun distributing its Absolute Masterpiece infant formula.
- In the year to the end of September, average household expenditure on baby food in France rose by 0.6%. Household penetration of baby food decreased marginally, from 14.6% to 14.5% in 2015.
- In the first half of fiscal 2016 (six months to 31st December 2015), a2 Milk reported a huge surge in profit. Revenue increased by 86.3%. The growth was largely attributable to sales of a2 infant formula in Australia, New Zealand, China and other Asian countries.
"Baby Nutrition Insights - Issue 27", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed informationon the key markets in the Baby Food industry.
What else does this report offer?
- Market profile based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry globally.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation
- Analysethe current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
Table of Contents
1.2.5 United States of America
1.3.3 Hong Kong
1.3.7 New Zealand
1.3.9 South Korea
1.4.1 European Union
1.4.12 United Kingdom
1.5 AFRICA and MIDDLE EAST
1.5.4 South Africa
1.5.7 United Arab Emirates
2.1 The a2 Milk Company
2.2 Abbott Laboratories
2.3 Ausnutria Holding Co Ltd
2.4 BWK GmbH Unternehmungsbeteiligungsgesellschaft
2.5 Bega Cheese Limited
2.6 Beingmate Baby and Child Food Co
2.7 Bellamys Organic
2.8 Biostime International Holdings Limited
2.9 Blackmores Limited
2.1 Blue Lake Dairy Company
2.11 Bright Food (Group) Co Limited
2.12 Camperdown Dairy International Pty Ltd
2.13 Campbell Soup Company
2.14 China Dairy Corporation Limited
2.15 DMK Deutsches Milchkontor GmbH
2.16 Koninklijke DSM NV
2.18 Enzymotec Ltd
2.19 Farmland Dairy Pte Ltd
2.2 Feihe International Inc
2.21 Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited
2.22 Freedom Foods Group Limited
2.23 Royal FrieslandCampina NV
2.26 GreenSpace Brands Inc
2.27 Hain Celestial Group Inc
2.28 HamE sro
2.29 Hochdorf Holding Limited
2.3 Hochwald Foods GmbH
2.31 China Huishan Dairy Holding Company Limited
2.32 Hunan Ava Dairy Company Ltd
2.33 Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Company Limited
2.34 Kalbe Farma Tbk PT
2.35 Kendal Nutricare
2.36 The Kraft Heinz Company
2.37 Les MaItres Laitiers du Cotentin
2.38 Mead Johnson Nutrition Company
2.39 China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited
2.4 Moon Lake Investments
2.41 Morinaga Milk Industry Co Ltd
2.42 Murray Goulburn Co-operative Co Limited
2.43 NestlE SA
2.44 Orkla ASA
2.45 Orient International Shanghai Foreign Trade Company Ltd
2.46 Osem Group
2.47 Perrigo Company plc
2.48 Pigeon Corporation
2.49 Ryoden Development Limited
2.5 Smileat SL
2.51 Sodiaal Group
2.52 Synutra International Inc
2.53 Tibet Treasure of Plateau Yak Milk Co Ltd
2.54 Triscom VEF
2.55 UniOn de Productores de Caprino
2.56 Van Diemens Land Company
2.57 Vinamilk (Vietnam Dairy Products Joint Stock Company)
2.58 Want Want Holdings Limited
2.59 Waratah Corporation
2.6 Yubao Goat Dairy Group
3.1 About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Abbott Laboratories: Financial Highlights, 2014 and 2015
Table 2: Ausnutria Holding Co: Financial Highlights, 2014 and 2015
Table 3: Ausnutria Holding Co: Sales by Division, 2014 and 2015
Table 4: Ausnutria Hyproca Group: Breakdown, 2014 and 2015
Table 5: Ausnutria China: Breakdown of Sales, 2014 and 2015
Table 6: Beingmate Baby and Child Food Co: Financial Highlights, 2014 and 2015
Table 7: Bellamys Organic: Breakdown of Sales, First Half of Fiscal 2015 and 2016
Table 8: Biostime: Breakdown of Sales, 2014 and 2015
Table 9: Danone: Financial Highlights, 2014 and 2015
Table 10: Mead Johnson: Breakdown of Sales and Earnings by Region, 2014 and 2015
Table 11: Mead Johnson: Sales by Sector, 2014 and 2015
Table 12: Mead Johnson: Sales by Product, 2014 and 2015
Table 13: Yashili: Breakdown of Sales, 2014 and 2015
Table 14: NestlE: Financial Highlights, 2014 and 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: China: Live Birth Numbers, 2005-2015
Figure 2: Portugal, Live Birth Numbers, 2005-2015
Figure 3: Spain: Finger Foods, Manufacturer Shares, % Volume, 2014 and 2015
Figure 4: Synlait: Sales of Nutritional Products, Fiscal Years 2014-2016(1)
BWK GmbH Unternehmungsbeteiligungsgesellschaft
Bega Cheese Limited
Beingmate Baby and Child Food Co
Biostime International Holdings Limited
Blue Lake Dairy Company
Bright Food (Group) Co Ltd
Camperdown Dairy International Pty Ltd
Campbell Soup Company
China Dairy Corporation Limited
DMK Deutsches Milchkontor GmbH
Koninklijke DSM NV
Farmland Dairy Pte Ltd
Feihe International Inc
Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited
Freedom Foods Group Limited
Royal FrieslandCampina NV
GreenSpace Brands Inc
Hain Celestial Group Inc
Hochdorf Holding Limited
Hochwald Foods GmbH
China Huishan Dairy Holding Company Limited
Hunan Ava Dairy Company Ltd
Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Company Limited
Kalbe Farma Tbk PT
The Kraft Heinz Company
Les MaItres Laitiers du Cotentin
Mead Johnson Nutrition Company
China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited
Moon Lake Investments
Morinaga Milk Industry Co Ltd
Murray Goulburn Co-operative Co Limited
Orient International Shanghai Foreign Trade Company Ltd
Perrigo Company plc
Ryoden Development Limited
Synutra International Inc
Tibet Treasure of Plateau Yak Milk Co Ltd
UniOn de Productores de Caprino
Van Diemens Land Company
Vinamilk (Vietnam Dairy Products Joint Stock Company)
Want Want Holdings Limited
Yubao Goat Dairy Group
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.