Your Cart Is Empty!
- Bathroom Accessories spend boosted by fashion conscious consumers. High street retailers are looking to drive up spend with fashionable products in the hopes that this will spur impulse purchases. Retailers are targeting younger shoppers where fashion is a considered much more a concern being more likely to purchase a product that reflects their personality or a particular lifestyle.
- Replacement driven purchasing dominate volumes 85% of consumers declared that their prime motivation for purchasing bathroom accessories was necessity of replacement further underpinned by factors such as convenience and price sensitivity. The means would allow grocers to gain market share as they are the most widely accessible retailers.
- Mid-market players are losing share as the market becomes more polarised. Retailers are finding that Bathroom accessory purchases are becoming increasingly polarised as consumers purchase either high end or value goods. This has resulted in a large number of non-specialist value retailers especially grocers due to their range manoeuvrability looking to win spend from specialists by launching simple ranges that consist of the most popular trend led products in the bathroom accessories market.
- Convenience and broader product choice availability will encourage shoppers to buy online. The market has seen a significant portion of its expenditure moving to the online retail pace as retailers are finding that the costs needed to operate in the physical retail space no longer paramount to drawing in consumer spend. The costs saved from taking the retail operation out of the physical retail space can be passed onto the consumer or invested in making the product range.
"Bathroom accessories 2016", a Trend Report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the UK bathroom accessories market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the bathroom accessories market, analyzing key trends in the market based on proprietary data from Verdict Retails aftermarket databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for bathroom accessories, with an overview regional analysis.
- Market value and forecast; a look at the total market value and forecast value for bathroom accessories, with an overview on consumer purchasing habits and retailer market shares.
- Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving the evolution of the bathroom accessories market.
Reasons To Buy
- This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the UK bathroom accessories market based on insights from within Verdicts team of analysts, consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey and interviews with industry experts.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging Bathroom accessories market.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.