Your Cart Is Empty!
- Consumer survey insight and analysis cover four countries in Africa, highlighting the attitudes and behaviors driving purchases of beauty products.
- Examples of interesting beauty product launches in Africa and worldwide, as well as issues relevant to the African market.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the key trends influencing the African beauty market?
- Which product categories have been the focus of recent beauty product innovations?
- Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for international brands to succeed in the continent?
According to Canadean Consumers 2014 survey, around three quarters of women in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and Angola attribute high levels of importance to looks and appearance.
Consumers in Africa generally express a strong preference for (and have greater trust in) global brands, driven by greater affordability and an aspirational desire to follow Western trends. This has been recognized by some of global beauty giants as creating significant expansion opportunities particularly in skincare and cosmetics.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.