Your Cart Is Empty!
- Millennials, or 18-34 year-olds, are a key audience for beauty players in emerging markets. Aside from making up a significant portion of the population, they also demonstrate several behaviors that make them a highly influential, dynamic, and potentially lucrative audience to target.
- As the economies of emerging markets improve, this is leading to more positive perceptions of personal disposable income. African consumers are most likely to perceive their disposable income to be increasing, followed by Asia, and then consumers in the Middle East and North Africa. In conjunction with these perceptions, consumers are increasingly more able to engage with products that go beyond functional hygiene solutions.
"Beauty Trends in Emerging Markets" delves into the dimensions and potential of consumers in these regions. With young populations, positive perceptions of disposable income, and consumers aspirational nature, this research illustrates how brands can capitalize on these characteristics.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Data analysed from Canadeans consumer surveys deliver a clear picture of consumer attitudes in emerging markets.
- DRIVERS: Detailed analysis of the consumer trends and drivers that are shaping the beauty and grooming landscape in these markets.
- INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation and recommendations for brands operating in these regions.
Reasons To Buy
- Highlights the key consumer and innovation trends impacting emerging markets.
- Identifies the key consumer attitudes and behaviors in emerging markets.
- Provides insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Table of Contents
2. Consumer Insight
3. Innovation Trends
i.Trend 1: Right-For-Me
ii.Trend 2: Luxury and Premium
iii.Trend 3: A Natural Approach
iv.Trend 4: Sophisticated Male Grooming
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.