Your Cart Is Empty!
Cost is king when it comes to European biosimilars. One issue unites European healthcare payers: the need to provide biosimilars at the most affordable price in cash constrained health services.
Biosimilars: European Payer Perspectives is a thought-provoking and comprehensive report packed with the candid opinions of 15 leading decision makers in pricing, reimbursement, medicines management and pharmacy that present business-critical insights for both biosimilar manufacturers and originator companies.
The speed of development of biosimilars in Europe has been glacial, and the reasons are many and varied. Against a background of vigorous defence by originator companies, awareness of biosimilars, pricing regimes, discounts, biosimilar substitution, clinical confidence - or lack of it - and patient perceptions are just some of the issues which vary widely from country to country. But one thing unites healthcare payers: the need to provide these products at the most affordable price in cash constrained health services.
Biosimilars: European Payer Perspectives gives payer insights on how healthcare payers balance patient safety with clinical anxiety and the need to save money, pricing, how biosimilar manufacturers can find market voice and establish corporate reputation in the field and how much originator companies have to defend their brands.
- Get into the minds of leading EU healthcare payers so you can formulate plans that meet their expectations
- Appreciate the critical issue of pricing, reimbursement and discounting on country-by-country basis, thereby understanding what payers see as critical to driving biosimilar market share
- Address where better clinical data and educational programmes would support wider biosimilar use
- Engage with the clinical and safety concerns of physicians which are limiting the use of biosimilars
- Understand fully the operational structure and operating environment affecting biosimilars in 5 leading EU countries and identify opportunity areas
Answers to Critical Questions
- Cost as the key driver: what expectations do EU health payers have and why is there such wide variation country to country?
- Building physician confidence: what could biosimilar manufacturers do to reassure physicians that their products can be safely used instead as the branded product?
- Patient safety remains a critical issue: what clinical and educational programmes would reduce fears?
- When is the use of biosimilars likely to cause less physician and patient resistance and what lessons are there for developers?
- How does local regulation and formulary policy impact biosimilar availability and use in each country?
- What health payer views should originator companies take into account when formulating pricing strategies?
- Head of CNS Pharmacology; Porsolt SAS, France
- Pharmacy Director and Health Economist; ISPOR, France
- Head Pharmacist; Grenoble, France
- G-BA Member & Pharmacy Director; Berlin, Germany
- Head of Medicine Management & Chief Pharmacist; Munster, Germany
- Pharmacist and Head of Drug Reimbursement and Quality Assurance; Hessen, Germany
- Pharmacy Director; Rome, Italy
- Chief of the Clinical Pharmacy, ISMETT; Rome, Italy
- AIFA Member and Professor of Clinical Pharmacology; Turin, Italy
- Pharmacy Director; Basque Country, Spain
- Pharmacy Director; Madrid, Spain
- Pharmacy director; Valencia, Spain
- Head of Medicines Management and Pharmacy; NHS Islington, UK
- Senior Pharmacist; Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust, UK
- Head of Pharmacy; Neath Port Talbot Hospital, Wales (UK)
- Know the concerns of healthcare payers and formulate effective strategies for pricing, education and support
- Understand the pivotal role pricing plays in the adoption and use of biosimilars and how it varies from country to country
- Identify the key clinical and operational challenges faced by biosimilar manufacturers
- Tackle the essential requirement for establishing physician confidence, ensuring patient safety and building corporate reputation.
About FirstView Reports
FirstView Reports deliver two types of research and analysis: FirstView Advisory and FirstView Trends. FirstView Advisory reports are based on the qualitative insights of 10-15 leading experts, including treating and key opinion leading physicians, payers and industry stakeholders. FirstView Trends reports deliver insights based on quantitative market research which leverages FirstWords 1-million strong online physician community. FirstView Advisory and FirstView Trends reports deliver authoritative, actionable insight that can help industry professionals understand future pharma market dynamics and support effective decision making
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors, and your markets. Covering market access, biosimilars, medical affairs, pharma sales and marketing and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide timely expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.