Your Cart Is Empty!
- Compare the consumption needs and motivations of men and women in six categories, with consumer insight analysis that covers 25 countries globally.
- Access valuable consumption frequency data to more effectively gauge the size of the opportunity.
- Draw inspiration from product examples throughout the brief that showcase how brands are breaking gender stereotypes.
Reasons To Buy
- What motivates men and women to consume products that are typically marketed towards the opposite sex?
- Which categories are most effectively breaking gender stereotypes?
- Should brands adopt a gender-specific or gender-neutral approach to marketing?
The inclination for men to use cosmetics is markedly stronger in certain countries. Male consumers in India, China, and the United Arab Emirates are most likely to use make-up. This presents valuable opportunities for cosmetics manufacturers to develop products that specifically cater to certain skin types, complexions, and religions.
Women have emerged as an important segment for the sports nutrition category. They are, after all, just as likely as men to exercise on a regular basis. 60% of female consumers claim to perform exercise such as playing sports or going to the gym at least once a week, compared to 63% of men.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.