Your Cart Is Empty!
The current breast cancer market contains novel products, including Perjeta, a targeted therapy; Kadcyla, a human antibody-drug conjugate; and Halaven, a novel chemotherapeutic agent.
- What are the competitive advantages of the existing novel drugs?
With over 700 active pipeline molecules, most of the investigational drug candidates are being evaluated for the first-line or second-line treatment of advanced-stage breast cancer, featuring new combination therapies, targeted therapies, and promising immunotherapies, as well as chemotherapy drug candidates.
- Which classes of novel drugs are most prominent within the pipeline?
- Is there strong potential for the pipeline to address unmet needs within the breast cancer market?
Analysis of clinical trials since 2006 identified that the failure rates of breast cancer molecules were highest in Phase II (41%), with the overall attrition rate for breast cancer in development being 61%.
- How do failure rates vary by product stage of development, molecule type, and mechanism of action?
- How do other factors, such as average trial duration and trial size influence the costs and risks associated with product development?
Over the 2014-2021 forecast period, the breast cancer therapeutics market in the eight major markets is expected to increase in value at a CAGR of 7.3%, from $10.4 billion to over $17.2 billion.
- Which markets make the most significant contribution to the current market size?
- What are the epidemiology trends in these markets?
- Will new market entrants lead to substantial changes in annual therapy costs?
- How will different treatment usage patterns impact growth in the eight major markets?
Rising breast cancer incidence and new product approvals will lead to significant market growth over the forecast period, despite generic sales erosion resulting from patent expirations.
- Will patent expirations or emerging pipeline molecules threaten the commercial success of existing drugs?
- Which patent expirations will have the most significant impact on the market?
Reasons to buy
This report will enable you to -
- Understand the clinical context of breast cancer by considering symptoms, etiology, pathophysiology, epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment options.
- Identify the therapeutic strategies, products, and companies that dominate the current marketed products landscape and recognize gaps and areas of unmet need.
- Identify key pipeline trends in molecule type, administration route, mechanism of action, and novelty.
- Consider market opportunities and potential risks by examining trends in breast cancer clinical trial size, duration, and failure rate by stage of development, molecule type, and mechanism of action.
- Recognize the late-stage pipeline molecules that have demonstrated strong therapeutic potential in breast cancer by examining clinical trial data and multi-scenario product forecast projections.
- Compare treatment usage patterns, annual therapy costs, and market growth projections for the US, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
- Discover trends in licensing and co-development deals concerning breast cancer products and identify the major strategic consolidations that have shaped the commercial landscape.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.