Your Cart Is Empty!
- Aviva was rated best in class across eight out of 10 categories.
- Brokers value online chat functions.
- LinkedIn is not currently used by insurers to engage with brokers.
Verdict Financials "Broker Distribution Insight: Which Insurers Lead the Way?" explores which insurers brokers rate as best in class for 10 categories including e-trading capability, extranet sites, product material, online support, and claims service.
- It highlights the standout insurers across the board and within in each category over time.
- It also shows in which categories the top insurers are rated best by brokers.
- The report illustrates what brokers are looking for from insurers, which enables insurers to adapt their distribution strategy with broker needs in mind.
Reasons To Buy
- Adapt your distribution strategy to ensure it meets broker needs.
- Ensure you remain competitive as new innovations revolutionize broker servicing.
- Benchmark yourself against other insurers in the market.
Table of Contents
Best In Class By Service
Home and Legacy
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.