Your Cart Is Empty!
Could your Medical Affairs team be better integrated for more effective cross-functional working that drives performance improvement?
Building Strong Cross-functional Medical Affairs Teams examines how numerous pharma companies are working to leverage the potential of Medical Affairs in todays healthcare environment.
Gain insights on why cross-functional collaboration is essential in order to meet current and future challenges. Discover how Medical Affairs teams are playing a pivotal role in reshaping pharma business models and structures. Learn from real-world case studies that depict how companies like Astellas, Baxter, Boehringer Ingelheim and Novartis are integrating the Medical Affairs function more fully to achieve better results.
Medical Affairs is now uniquely positioned to provide cross-functional teams with valuable scientific and market knowledge at every stage of the product lifecycle. How can your company best leverage the new opportunities?
- Understand the structure and organisation of integrated Medical Affairs teams and how this impacts operations and performance at a global level
- Understand the diversity of functions performed by Medical Affairs teams and their role in strategic development at the global medical affairs level
- Learn which teams Medical Affairs interact with most and how the collaborative approach is best managed through defined cross-functional teams and less formal partnerships
- Determine the optimal point for Medical Affairs to get involved in a project, and grasp how their role changes during the lifecycle of a product
- Gain insight into the flow of information between Medical Affairs and other teams and how this is monitored and controlled
- Find answers to the internal challenges Medical Affairs teams face, as well as challenges posed by changes in the healthcare environment
Gain Answers to Key Questions
- How can Medical Affairs be better integrated to become a more powerful force for business success?
- How can Medical Affairs teams become more effective internal partners and key participants in cross-functional teams?
- How can Medical Affairs be made part of a more holistic, and productive, approach to product lifecycle management?
- How are optimal Medical Affairs teams structured, and how do they interact with other teams?
- How are some of pharmas leading players leveraging their Medical Affairs Teams to meet todays business challenges?
- Nine case studies of cross-functional Medical Affairs structures and operations based on the knowledge and experience of senior medical affairs professionals
- Expert insights into the value Medical Affairs teams bring as internal partners and key participants in cross-functional teams
- The challenges and the key drivers of change for the Medical Affairs role is identified, discussed and interpreted
- Analysis of the critical challenges faced by Medical Affairs operating in cross-functional team environments, locally and globally
- Insights into developing the Medical Affairs as part of a more holistic approach to product lifecycle management
- Head of Regional Medical Affairs
- Vice President, US Medical Affairs
- Associate Director, Field Medical Affairs
- Executive Medical Director, Medical Affairs
- Franchise Head, Medical Communications
- Global Medical Affairs Director
- Vice President of Medical and Scientific Affairs
- Head of Strategic Global Medical Affairs Operations
- Astellas Pharma
- Boehringer Ingelheim
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.