Your Cart Is Empty!
GlobalDatas Medical Devices sector report, "Cardiac Assist Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015" provides an overview of Cardiac Assist Devices currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Cardiac Assist Devices pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
*Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
- Extensive coverage of the Cardiac Assist Devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Cardiac Assist Devices and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Cardiac Assist Devices under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the products current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Acorn Cardiovascular, Inc.
Arrow International Cr, A.S.
Biophan Technologies, Inc.
BioQ Devices Pty Ltd
BiVacor Pty Ltd
Braile Biomedica Ltda.
Calon Cardio-Technology Ltd
Cardiac Power Inc.
Cardio Vox, Inc.
Charite - Universitatsmedizin Berlin
Cleveland Heart, Inc.
CorAssist Cardiovascular Ltd.
DUALIS MedTech GmbH
Everheart Systems, LLC
Fundacion para la Investigacion Biomedica del Hospital Gregorio Maranon
Gold Medical Technologies, Inc.
HeartWare International, Inc.
Jarvik Heart, Inc.
LaunchPoint Technologies, Inc.
Leviticus Cardio Ltd.
Levram Medical Systems Ltd
Lonestar Heart, Inc.
MicroMed Cardiovascular, Inc.
MyoPowers Medical Technologies SA
NeoCardial Technologies, LLC
NuVascular Technologies Inc
Orqis Medical Corporation
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
PlugMed Heart SAS
QRS Diagnostic, LLC
Saint Louis University
St. Jude Medical, Inc.
Sunshine Heart Company, Pty. Ltd.
SynCardia Systems, Inc.
The Artificial Heart Laboratory of Foundation for Cardiac Surgery Development
The University of Tokyo
U.S. Stem Cell, Inc.
University of Minnesota
University of Zurich
Vienna University of Technology
Windmill Cardiovascular Systems, Inc.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.