Your Cart Is Empty!
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
*Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
- Extensive coverage of the Cardiovascular Monitoring Devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Cardiovascular Monitoring Devices and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Cardiovascular Monitoring Devices under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the products current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Accord Biomaterials, Inc.
Admittance Technologies, Inc.
Advanced Medical Electronics Corporation
Aerotel Medical Systems (1988) Ltd.
AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH
Angel Medical Systems, Inc.
Apple Medical Corporation
Arterium Medical, LLC
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited
AUM Cardiovascular, LLC
Blue Box Health Inc.
Boston Scientific Corporation
Cactus Semiconductor, Inc.
Cambridge Heart, Inc. (Inactive)
Cardiac Insight, Inc.
Cardio Acoustics, ltd.
CardioComm Solutions, Inc.
CardioLev Dynamics (HCS)
Cardiologic Innovations Limited
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Coland Holdings Company Limited
CorTronix Biomedical Advancement Technologies, Inc.
Diagnostic Devices Inc.
Dipylon Medical AB
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
Everist Genomics, Inc.
Flashback Technologies, Inc.
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Polymer Research
Grey Innovation Pty Ltd
Heart Health, Inc.
Heart Test Laboratories Inc.
Heart Tronics, Inc. (Inactive)
I NEEDMD, INC
iCardiac Technologies, Inc.
IMEXCO General Ltd.
Imperial College London
Infinite Biomedical Technologies, LLC
Integrated Sensing Systems, Inc.
Intersection Medical, Inc.
Kyma Medical Technologies Ltd
LifeWatch Technologies, Ltd.
LifeWave Hi-Tech Medical Devices Ltd.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Medical Care Technologies, Inc.
Medicus Engineering ApS
Mergenet Medical, Inc.
MGI Medical, LLC
Miami Cardiovascular Innovations
MobilECG Laboratories Ltd.
Nanyang Technological University
NeoMed Technologies, Inc.
NewCardio, Inc. (Inactive)
Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc.
Orbital Research Inc.
Oxford Cardiomox Ltd
QT Medical, Inc.
Rindex Medical, Inc.
Scivanta Medical Corporation
Sorin S.p.A. (Inactive)
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology
St. Jude Medical, Inc.
Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
Teknova Medical Systems Ltd.
The Johns Hopkins University
The University of Utah
Thornhill Research Inc
Toumaz Technology Limited
Transoma Medical, Inc. (Inactive)
Tristan Technologies, Inc.
Trivitron Healthcare Pvt Ltd.
Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya
University of California, Irvine
University of Colorado
University of Leeds
University of Michigan Pediatric Device Consortium
University of Oslo
University of Tampere
University of Valencia
University of Virginia
Vectorious Medical Technologies Ltd
Vicor Technologies, Inc. (Inactive)
Vixiar Medical, Inc.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.