Your Cart Is Empty!
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
*Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
- Extensive coverage of the Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the products current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Agamit Medical Ltd.
Ample Medical Inc.
Amsel Medical Corporation
Aporo Biomedical, Inc.
Arbor Surgical Technologies, Inc.
BioStable Science & Engineering, Inc.
Childrens Hospital Boston
Cierra, Inc. (Inactive)
CoAptus Medical Corporation
coramaze technologies GmbH
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
Guided Delivery Systems, Inc.
Instituto de investigacion sanitaria Marques de Valdecilla
Lartim Medical Ltd
Lifetech Scientific (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
Mardil Medical, Inc.
Michigan Critical Care Consultants, Inc.
Middle Peak Medical, Inc
Mitre Medical Corp.
MValve Technologies Ltd.
Occlutech International AB
Phoenix Cardiac Devices, Inc.
QuantumCor Inc. (Inactive)
ReCor Medical, Inc.
Sorin S.p.A. (Inactive)
St. Jude Medical, Inc.
Sutura, Inc. (Inactive)
Swissimplant AG (Inactive)
The Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
TransCardiac Therapeutics, LLC
Trinity College Dublin
University of Minnesota
Valtech Cardio Ltd.
W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.