Your Cart Is Empty!
- This report finds that enterprise cloud services in Latin America will grow more vigorously than the mobile and fixed telecom services markets. This is due mainly to the fact that enterprise telecom services have reached mature levels, unlike cloud services, which are still at the introductory stage. Enterprise cloud service revenue in Latin America will increase at a CAGR of 26.9% from 2014 to 2019, reaching $21.5bn by the end of the five-year period.
- Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile and Peru will represent 82% of the regions total cloud enterprise revenue opportunity in 2015. Regional telcos AmErica MOvil and TelefOnica will continue to invest in these main countries to gain substantial economies of scale and revenue volumes before investing in other regional markets.
- Micro-businesses and SMBs will represent 54% of the total enterprise cloud services revenue opportunity by 2019. Telcos are changing gears to develop unique channel strategies and service offerings to address the needs of a high-volume segment that accounts for approximately 99% of the total number of enterprises.
- Leading telcos such as Telmex, Embratel, TelefOnica Argentina, Vivo Brasil, Alestra and UOL Brasil have started to take the steps to address the needs of the enterprise market. Pyramid Research expects competition to intensify as local telcos launch cloud offerings and as other cloud service providers consolidate their presence in Latin America. We also expect Amazon AWS, Google and Microsoft among others to continue to invest in the region in order to compete but also to collaborate with telcos in the region.
- Technology transformation is the factor that will have the greatest impact on the cloud telco journey. Pyramid Research believes that technology enablers such as carrier Ethernet deployments and NFV/SDN transformation will have the greatest impact on the demand for enterprise cloud services in the upcoming years.
- Pyramid Research predicts that starting in 2015, the Latin American market will experience a shift, mainly driven by network transformation. Our expectation is that by 2019, most Latin American telcos will have achieved higher levels of maturity (Level III or IV) and will become central players in the enterprise cloud ecosystem.
"Carrier Enterprise Services in Latin America: Creating the Cloud Telco, a Telecom Insider Report by Pyramid Research. Our highly structured analysis closely examines the performance, technology trends, and macroeconomic pricing trends, technological strategy, which cloud telcos are utilizing in Latin America. Using a bottom-up approach, we validate market size and technological approaches, as well as cloud telco maturity levels. Our commitment to intensive primary and secondary research methods ensures the most reliable portrait of the enterprise cloud services market in the Latin America region.
In this report we present an enterprise cloud services taxonomy to provide a representative structure, organized in a way that is consistent with the telco industry. In this report, we consider the three main service categories that are more tailored for mass consumption: Software as a service (SaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and communications as a service (CaaS). It also presents a description of the enterprise cloud services ecosystem and the central role than telcos can play.
This report goes into the enterprise cloud services market size and market projections for the 2014-2019 period in Latin America. It analyzes the main technologies that will enable the cloud telco transformation such as carrier Ethernet deployments and NFV/SDN transformation. It also analyzes the major forces driving and inhibiting the adoption of cloud services across enterprise segments in the region.
The report continues with three comparative operator case studies including Telmex Mexico, Telefonica Argentina and UOL Brasil. For the comparative operator case studies we use our cloud telco maturity framework that considers four different maturity phases for cloud telco transformation. The report concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for telcos and equipment vendors
Reasons To Buy
- This Telecom insider helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the Latin American regions enterprise cloud services market opportunity, competitive environment and best practices for telcos and equipment vendors.
- The report offers a wealth of data on enterprise cloud services within the SaaS, IaaS and CaaS service categories across the region as a whole as well as within specific markets studied for the report.
- The competitive landscape and the most successful strategies are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help telcos, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging enterprise cloud services sector across the Latin American region.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
Table of Contents
Market drivers and inhibitors
Market detail: Case studies
Case No.1: UOL Brasil
Case No.2: Telmex Mexico
Case No.3: Telefonica Argentina
Key findings and recommendations
Appendix: Acronyms and definitions
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.