Your Cart Is Empty!
- Pyramid Research expects total telecom revenue to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during 2015-2020 to reach $61.7m. The volatile political and security situation will dampen growth in the short-term. However, long-term plans by operators to expand mobile network coverage and the expected introduction of 3G services by additional operators will drive long-term growth in the telecom market
- The top two operators by revenue - Orange CAR and Telecel CAR - will account for 69.6% of total telecom service revenue in 2015. Despite the unstable political situation, mobile operators are raising funds to invest in expanding their operations
- Over the next five years, operators should seize opportunities to roll out 3G services as the political situation is expected to stabilize in the long run. Smartphone vendors also have an opportunity to tap into a growing mobile subscriber base by introducing low-priced devices. Investors should note the risks to their investments stemming from the civil unrest that is expected to continue to affect the Central African Republic in 2016
"Central African Republic: Political Uncertainty to Hinder Short-term Growth" provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in the Central African Republic today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the telecom market of the Central African Republic, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities, and assessing risk factors based on proprietary data from Pyramid Researchs databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Central African Republic in a regional context; a comparative review of market size and trends with that of other countries in the region
- Economic, demographic and political context in the Central African Republic
- The regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans and more
- A demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and data markets
- Service evolution; a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed and mobile sectors and by voice and data in the current year as well as the end of the forecast period
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services; a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription, and service revenue through the end of the forecast period
- Main opportunities; this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors, and investors in the telecommunications market in the Central African Republic
Reasons To Buy
- Provides an overview of the Central African Republic telecoms market through a combination of quantitative and qualitative insights. The graphical information consists of more than 20 charts and tables derived from Pyramid Researchs forecast products.
- Build profitable growth strategies by leveraging the analysis which includes an examination of current player strategies and the future trends of the Central African Republic telecommunications market
- Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Central African Republics mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider mobile market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customer demand
- Gain insights on key telecom players in the market and their strategies to grow market share
- Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet customer requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Central African Republic
Table of Contents
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.