Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Chinese Foodservice market is expected to experience a significant growth of 10.5% during 2014-2019.
- Economic growth and the rising income levels of Chinese consumers have shifted their preferences towards western cuisine, high quality food, and health and wellness.
- Driven by affluence and convenience, the coffee culture is rapidly growing, particularly among younger Chinese consumers.
- The governments focus on restructuring the paid leave system coupled with tourism infrastructure development will boost tourism and, consequently, profit sector Foodservice sales during 2014-2019.
- Growing health awareness and expanding health insurance coverage among Chinese consumers will drive cost sector Foodservice sales during 2014-2019
This report offers a detailed analysis of the market with forecasts to 2019. It gives insights into the latest market trends and sector level analysis that will help foodservice operators to identify growing opportunities in the market. It also covers a brief overview about the key players. The report also includes:
- Macro-economic analyses and trends: GDP per capita, consumer price index, unemployment rate and age profile, which impact the foodservice market. Consumer, operator and technology trends are also covered
- Foodservice market attractiveness: details and insights into the development of the sector from 2009-2019
- Sector analysis: provides in-depth data on the valuation and development of both profit and cost sectors, details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet across nearly 50 sub-channels
- An overview of key players, together with insights such as number of outlets, business descriptions and product profiles
- Regulatory scenario insights for foodservice operators in the Chinese market
Reasons To Buy
- The user will have the confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Chinese Foodservice market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 5 years.
- The user will have a thorough fact based analysis with information about value of the foodservice market across the channels in both the sectors and the underlying factors that are driving the channel sales. For example, Driven by convenience and urbanization, Restaurant sales are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 11.9% during 2014-2019.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major trends that will shape the foodservice market and will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g. Growing disposable income levels and urbanization have led to the changing eating habits of Chinese consumers who are developing an interest in health and wellness, and look for high quality food products when dining out.
- Detailed profiles of the key foodservice companies in China with information about their business descriptions, product profiles and number of outlets wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
Table of Contents
Macro Economic Analysis and Trends
Foodservice Market Attractiveness
Market Size and Forecasts
Market Share split by Profit Sector and Cost Sector
Profit Sector Analysis
Profit Sector Analysis by Channels and Sub-channels- Sales Analysis, Outlet Analysis and Transaction Analysis
Accommodation - Bed and Breakfast, Guest House, Holiday Park, Hostel, Hotel and Motel
Leisure - Entertainment, Venue, Visitor Attraction
Pub, Club and Bar - Pub and Bar, Private Member and Social Club, Nightclub
Restaurants - Full Service Restaurant, Quick Service Restaurant and Fast Food, Coffee and Tea Shop, Ice Cream Vendor
Retail - Baker, Convenience Store, Delicatessen, Department Store, Garden Centre, Other Retail, Service Station Forecourt, Supermarket and Hypermarket
Travel - Air, Rail, Sea
Workplace - Government Department and Local Authority, Industrial, Retail, Financial and Office Based
Cost Sector Analysis
Cost Sector Analysis by Channels and Sub-channels- Sales Analysis, Outlet Analysis and Transaction Analysis
Education - Childrens Activity Centre, Further Education, Pre-School, Primary School,
Secondary School, Tertiary, Training Centre
Healthcare - Hospital, Medical Centre, Residential Care
Military and Civil Defence - Military Overall, Police and Emergency Service
Welfare and Service - Other Welfare and Service, Prison, Welfare Meal
Company Overview, Product Portfolio and Number of Outlets
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.