Your Cart Is Empty!
- Ongoing price deflation and continued wage growth - has meant consumers are broadly feeling the benefits of the wider recovery on their personal finances. This is seen an uptick in those stating they feel financially better off versus those feeling worse off.
- While convenience and low prices remained the most important drivers of store choice - for those purchasing festive food and drink, both of these declined in importance on last year. In contrast, good customer service (+4.9ppts) and festive range (+4.2ppts) were more important.
- Some notable signs of recovery can be seen - in the factors consumers valued as important when purchasing gifts this Christmas, with low prices and bargains declining in importance, and pleasant ambience (+2.0ppts) and unusual products (+1.8ppts) increasing in relevance.
- In spite of this, the overall purchase penetration for gifts declined. The strongest declines were in food gifts, health and beauty and alcohol gifts.
- Low prices continued to fall as a driver of store choice - in seasonal non-food, by some 10.8ppts. The most noticeable uplifts in importance came from pleasant store ambience and the availability of loyalty schemes - likely a reflection of the increased usage of the grocers.
The Christmas 2016 report offers a comprehensive insight into the Christmas retail market in the UK, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes.
It proves in-depth analysis of the following:
- Consumer attitudes
- Food and drink purchasing
- Gift buying purchasing
- Seasonal non-food purchasing
Reasons To Buy
- Utilise the detailed data and insight on the market to help form an effective growth strategy across all sectors of online
- Understand who are the target demographic and their key issues and demands
- Identify the opportunities to grow business in this sector and the value added to physical stores.
- Understand the journey of consumers throughout the process of online purchases.
Table of Contents
Food and drink shopping
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.