Your Cart Is Empty!
- Compared to other age groups in the region, Eastern European millennials are most likely to smoke cigarettes occasionally/socially. Therefore brands will benefit from targeting this demographic with solutions that can complement sister categories such as alcoholic beverages.
- Smokers in Eastern Europe are more likely to be concerned about smelling of smoke than their Western European counterparts. More importantly, this is most significant among regular smokers, who make up the bulk of smokers in these two regions, creating opportunities for "reduced smell" technologies in this region.
- "Cigarette Smoking Trends and Innovations in Europe" looks at the evolving face of the European smoker and what the differences across regions mean for brand innovation. Notably different behaviors, preferences, and consumption patterns between the East and West create an exciting innovation platform for brands to capitalize on.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Data analysed from Canadeans consumer surveys delivers a clear picture of the European smoker and regional attitudes.
- PREFERENCES: Understand the key preferences for consumers in both Eastern and Western Europe, ranging from frequency of consumption to packaging and flavor appeal.
- INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation and recommendations for brands operating in the market.
Reasons To Buy
- Highlights which consumers smoke regularly versus smoking socially across both regions.
- Identifies key motivators for cigarette purchase and preferences in packaging and flavor.
- Provides insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.