Your Cart Is Empty!
- Smoking rates are very high, by international standards, with 34.3% of the adult population smoking
- Massalin Particulares, which is owned by PMI, controls 74.4% of the whole Argentine market, making it, by far, the largest cigarette producer in the country
- Cigarettes volumes have been steadily declining and were only 40.1 billion pieces in 2015 due to rising prices and taxes, a 3.2% drop compared to 2014
- Despite declining volume sales in recent years the number of smokers has risen 26.1% since 1990 and now stands at approximately 10.3 million adults
"Cigarettes in Argentina" is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Argentinean market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and the recent developments of manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Argentina market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
2 Market Size
3 Market Structure
4 Manufacturers and Brands
5 Taxation and Retail Prices
5.2. Retail Prices
6 The Smoking Population
7 Production and Trade
8 Operating Constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Other Restrictions
9 Company Profiles
10 Prospects and Forecasts
11.1. What is this Report About?
11.2. Time Frame
11.3. Product Category Coverage
11.5. About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2015
Table 2: Legal v Contraband Cigarettes, 1991-2015, Billion Pieces
Table 3: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2015
Table 4: Retail Sales Value, 2000-2013
Table 5: Market Breakdown by Type: Blond v Dark Cigarettes, 2000-2014
Table 6: Manufacturer Sales and Shares, 2000-2015, Million Pieces
Table 7: Manufacturer Sales and Shares, 2000-2015, Percentage Share (%) Volume
Table 8: Market Shares of Leading Brand Families, 2000-2014
Table 9: Emergency Tax Reduction Timetable, 2000-2008
Table 10: Cigarette Prices, Average and Range, 2004-2015
Table 11: Cigarette Pack Prices by Segment, 2004-2015, ARS/Pack
Table 12: Nobleza Piccardo: Retail Prices, 2015
Table 13: Massalin Particulares: Retail Prices, 2013
Table 14: Smoking Population, 1990-2014
Table 15: Cigarette Production, 1990-2014
Table 16: Official Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2014
Table 17: Cigarette Exports, 1990-2014
Table 18: Exports by Country of Destination, Million Pieces, 2000-2014
Table:19 Exports by Country of Destination, Percentage Share (%), 2000-2014
Table 20: Company profile: Massalin Particulares SA
Table 21: Company profile: Nobleza Piccardo SAICyF
Table 22: Consumption Forecasts to 2024
List of Figures
Figure 1: Methodology
Tabacalera Deloren SA
Tabacalera del Litoral SRL
Fabrica Goloteca SA
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.