Your Cart Is Empty!
- In 2014, Cigarette sales in Austria were recorded to be 10% below 1990 levels, and export volume had fallen again in 2014
- PMI has retained its role as the market leader with an improved market share in 2014, whilst JTI came in second place although market share had dropped since 2008
- The domestic market is forecast to decline between 2015 and 2025 due to smoking restrictions and the decline in smoking among Austrian males
"Cigarettes in Austria", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Angolan market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Angolan market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
2 Market Size
3 Market Structure
4 Manufacturers and Brands
5 Taxation and Retail Prices
5.2. Retail Prices
6 The Smoking Population
7 Production and Trade
8 Operating Constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Other Restrictions
9 Prospects and Forecasts
11.1. What is this Report About?
11.2. Time Frame
11.3. Product Category Coverage
11.5. About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2015
Table 2: Duty Paid and Non-Duty Paid Sales, 2002-2015, Billion Pieces
Table 3: Total Cigarette Consumption: Manufactured v RYO/MYO, 2009-2015, Million Pieces
Table 4: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2015
Table 5: Retail Sales, Value, 1990-2015
Table 6: Cigarette Consumption by Type, 2000-2013, Million Pieces
Table 7: Cigarette Consumption by Type, 2000-2013, % Breakdown
Table 8: Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2015, Billion Pieces
Table 9: Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2015, %
Table 10: Brand Family Shares, 2004-2015, % of total
Table 11: Market Shares of Leading Brand Variants, 2000-2006 and 2010-2015, %
Table 12: Summary of Taxation Rates, 2003-2016
Table 13: EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2016
Table 14: EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2016 (2)
Table 15: Tobacco Wholesale Price Index, 2005-2015
Table 16: Comparison of Prices of Leading Brands, 2002-2015, Euro/20
Table 17: Cigarette Prices, 2015
Table 18: Smoking Population, 1990-2014
Table 19: Smoking Population by Region and Gender, 1997
Table 20: Production of Cigarettes, 1990-2011
Table 21: Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2014
Table 22: Imports of Cigarettes by Country of Origin, 2000-2014, Million Pieces
Table 23: Imports of Cigarettes by Country of Origin, 2000-2014, %
Table 24: Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2014
Table 25: Consumption Forecasts to 2025
List of Figures
Figure 1: Methodology
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.