Your Cart Is Empty!
- The market continues to be dominated by low price offerings. In 2011 low-priced brands represented 87.7% of sales, with local brands accounting for 64% and value-for-money international brands, 23.7%. Mid-priced products took 9.6% of the market, with premium brands accounting for just 2.7% of the total.
- In 2003 just 28% of the companys output was filtered. Since then, however, there has been significant investment in filter capacity, and as a result, plain cigarettes have seen a sharp reduction in their share, which dropped to 3.6% in 2011 and 2.8% in the first ten months of 2012.
- By 2023, official consumption is expected to fall, representing a decline of 30.5% between 2013 and 2023. Per capita consumption over the same period will drop by 28.7%. Actual sales on the domestic market are also expected to fall from their current level, as the number of heavy smokers is reduced.
- "Cigarettes in Belarus" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Belarus.
- This report is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Belarus. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Belarus.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Belarus along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Belarus, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Market Segmentation, 2003-2014
Cigarette Market Segmentation by Price, 2011 and 2012
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2014
Brand Shares, 2007
Shares of Cigarette Brand Families, 2011-2014
Shares by Cigarette Brand Variants, 2011-2014
Brand Shares: Super Slims and Compact King Size Cigarettes, 2008-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Cigarette Excise Tax Rates, 2006-2014
Average Retail Price by Region, 2011
Price Increases, September 2011
Filter Cigarettes: Maximum Retail Prices, 2015
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Smoking Prevalence by Sex and Age, 2003
Frequency of Smoking by Sex, 2008-2010
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Production by Manufacturer, 2006-2015
Cigarette Import Quotas, 2004-2007
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2008-2013
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
JSC Grodno Tobacco Factory Neman (GTF Neman)
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.