Your Cart Is Empty!
- As of 2014, TDR controlled 57% of the Croatian cigarette market
- Per capita consumption is relatively high, at 1,229 pieces in 2013
- Although the smoking rates are declining in Croatia, they are still quite high standing at 28.9% of the total adult population
- Imports have greatly increased in recent years due to EU membership and the lowering of tariffs
"Cigarettes in Croatia", is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Croatian market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and the recent developments of manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific dynamics of the Croatia market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
2 Market Size
3 Market Structure
4 Manufacturers and Brands
5 Taxation and Retail Prices
5.2 Retail Prices
6 The Smoking Population
7 Production and Trade
8 Operating Constraints
8.1 Advertising Restrictions
8.2 Health Warnings
8.3 Other Restrictions
9 Company Profiles
10 Prospects and Forecasts
11.1 What is this Report About?
11.2 Time Frame
11.3 Product Category Coverage
11.5 About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2015
Table 2: Cigarettes-Releases for Consumption, 2002-2014
Table 3: Duty vs. Non-Duty Paid Sales, 2012 and 2013, Billion Pieces and Percentage Share (%)
Table 4: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Table 5: Annual Household Expenditure on Tobacco Products, 2008-2010
Table 6: Market Breakdown: Domestic v Imported Brands, 2000-2013, Percentage Share (%)
Table 7: Cigarette Sales by Strength, 2007-2013, % Volume
Table 8: Cigarette Sales by Size, 2012-2013, % Volume
Table 9: Cigarette Sales by Outlet, 2009-2013, Percentage Share (%)
Table 10: Manufacturer Sales and Shares, Million Pieces, 2000-2014
Table 11: Manufacturer Sales and Shares, Percentage Share (%) Volume, 2000-2014
Table 12: Market Shares of Leading Brands, 2000-2010, Market Share (%)
Table 13: EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
Table 14: EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014 (continued)
Table 15: Average Cigarette Prices, 2014
Table 16: Smoking Population, 1990-2014
Table 17: Cigarette Production, 1990-2014
Table 18: Cigarette Imports, 1992-2014
Table 19: Imports by Country of Origin, Million Pieces, 2000-2013
Table 20: Imports by Country of Origin, Percentage Shares (%), 2000-2013
Table 21: Cigarette Exports, 1992-2014
Table 22: Exports by Country of Destination, Million Pieces, 2000-2013
Table 23: Exports by Country of Destination, Percentage Share (%), 2000-2013
Table 24: Maximum Tar/Nicotine Levels, 1994
Table 25: Company profile: Tvornica Duhana Rovinj doo (TDR)
Table 26: Consumption Forecasts to 2023
List of Figures
Figure 1: Methodology
Tvornica Duhana Rovinj (TDR)
Austria Tabak (Gallaher Group
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.