Your Cart Is Empty!
- The tax regime and excise rates are the main reason why legitimate sales have declined in recent years
- There is only one tobacco factory in the country, which is located at Bishkek. Reemtsma Kyrgyzstan and Imperial Tobacco are running this factory
- Smoking prevalence is believed to be very much higher among men than women. However, the national smoking prevalence has declined slightly in recent years
- Most imports are coming in through neighboring markets, mainly Kazakhstan and Russia
"Cigarettes in Kyrgyzstan", is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Kyrgyzstan market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific dynamics of the Kyrgyzstan market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
2. Market Size
3. Market Structure
4. Manufacturers and Brands
5. Taxation and Retail
5.2. Retail Prices
6. The Smoking Population
7. Production and Trade
8. Operating Constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Other Restrictions
9. Company Profiles
10. Prospects and Forecasts
11.1. What is this Report About?
11.2. Time Frame
11.3. Product Category Coverage
11.5. About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2015
Table 2: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2015
Table 3: Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2014, Million Pieces
Table 4: Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2014, %
Table 5: Excise Duty Rates, 2009-2014, KGS per 1,000
Table 6: Summary of Cigarette Taxes and Duties, 2016, Excise Duty
Table 7: Smoking Population, 1990-2014
Table 8: Smoking Prevalence by Gender and Age, 2000-2003, %
Table 9: Cigarette Production, 1990-2014, Million pieces
Table 10: Cigarette Imports, 1990-2014, Million pieces
Table 11: Imports by Country of Origin, 2001-2013, Million Pieces
Table 12: Imports by Country of Origin, 2001-2013, %
Table 13: Exports by Country of Destination, 2004-2013, Million Pieces
Table 14: Exports by Country of Destination, 2004-2013, %
Table 15: Consumption Forecasts, Million pieces, 2015-2025
List of Figures
Figure 1: Methodology
Imperial Tobacco Group
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.