Your Cart Is Empty!
- The majority of Serbian cigarettes are sold in the value sector with these accounting for 41% of volumes in 2010. High priced brands are second, with 25%, followed by low priced brands (20%) and medium priced brands (15%). Recent years have seen a decline in the mid-priced sector with a polarization towards high and value/low priced brands.
- The Serbian cigarette market is today led by Philip Morris International, with JTI moving into second and BAT in third place. However, they also face competition from Imperial Tobacco, TDR of Croatia and Monus, a local producer, among others.
- The cigarette market dropped by 9% in 2014 and is expected to witness a continued decline in duty paid cigarettes in the coming years as the effects of tax-induced price rises and the recently introduced restrictions on public smoking depress demand. The loss of some sales to the non-duty paid sector is significant and thus the market is expected to fall by 30.7% by 2023.
- "Cigarettes in Serbia" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Serbia.
- This report is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Serbia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Serbia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Serbia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Serbia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Duty Paid Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, Duty Paid, 1990-2014
Breakdown of Consumption, Legal v Contraband, 2003-2007
Filter and Plain Cigarettes, 1999-2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2002-2014
Serbia: Brand Shares, 2013 and 2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
Excise Duty Rates, Cigarettes, 2012, 2013 and 2015
BAT Cigarette Prices, 2010 and 2011
JTI: Cigarette Prices, 2012
Retail Price Trends: Cigarettes 2011-2014
Retail Prices of Selected Brands, 2014
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Smoking Prevalence by Age and Gender, 2013
Smoking Prevalence by Age Group, 2013
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
JTI International AD Senta
British American Tobacco South East Europe
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.