Your Cart Is Empty!
- Many factors such as economic difficulties, the effects of recurrent drought on leaf growing, the extensive infrastructure problems and frequent power cuts have badly affected the supply chain in Tanzania
- The increase in prices impacted the duty paid sales as many consumers switched to the non-duty paid sector or down traded within the duty paid market to cheaper brands
- The non-duty paid sector is believed to be quite important and is likely to have grown in recent years because of tax-induced price rises
- Tanzania Cigarette Company Ltd is the main manufacturers in Tanzania
"Cigarettes in Tanzania", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Tanzanian market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Tanzanian market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
2. Market Size
3. Market Structure
4. Manufacturers and Brands
5. Taxation and Retail
5.2. Retail Prices
6. The Smoking Population
7. Production and Trade
8. Operating Constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Government Restrictions
9. Company Profiles
9.1. Tanzania Cigarette Company Ltd
10. Prospects and Forecasts
12.1. What is this Report About?
12.2. Time Frame
12.3. Product Category Coverage
12.5. About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2015
Table 2: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2015
Table 3: Market Structure: Domestic v Imported, 2000-2014, Million Pieces
Table 4: Market Structure: Domestic v Imported, 2000-2014, %
Table 5: Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2014, Million Pieces
Table 6: Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2014, %
Table 7: Brand Positioning, 2014
Table 8: Taxation Structure, 2005-2016
Table 9: Annual Average Inflation (Alcohol and Tobacco), 2010-2014
Table 10: Smoking Population, 1990-2014
Table 11: Smoking Prevalence by Gender, Age, Region, Education and Income, 2010, %
Table 12: Men: Average Daily Cigarette Smoking by Age, Region, Education and Income, 2010
Table 13: Cigarette Production, 1990-2014, Million pieces
Table 14: Cigarette Imports, 1995-2014, Million pieces
Table 15: Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2008-2014, Million Pieces
Table 16: Cigarette Exports, 1990-2014, Million pieces
Table 17: Exports by Country of Destination, 2008-2014, Million Pieces
Table 18: Consumption Forecasts, Million pieces, 2015-2025
List of Figures
Figure 1: Methodology
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.