Your Cart Is Empty!
- Local production has until recently been expanding, although the focus of local manufacturers is on exports and the duty free markets, resulting in multinationals dominating domestic sales through imported international brands
- November 2015 saw an agreement amongst the GCC for further actions to tackle the issue of smoking, which would represent the first major move towards raising prices for nearly two decades
- Both sales and per capital consumption are forecast to decrease between 2015 and 2025
"Cigarettes in UAE", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the UAE market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Angolan market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
2 Market Size
3 Market Structure
4 Manufacturers and Brands
5 Taxation and Retail Prices
5.2 Retail Prices
6 The Smoking Population
7 Production and Trade
8 Operating Constraints
8.1 Advertising Restrictions
8.2 Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
8.3 Other Restrictions
9 Prospects and Forecasts
10.1 What is this Report About?
10.2 Time Frame
10.3 Product Category Coverage
10.5 About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2015
Table 2: Legal v Contraband Cigarette Sales, 2004-2013, Million Pieces
Table 3: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2015
Table 4: Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2002-2015, Million Pieces
Table 5: Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2002-2015, %
Table 6: Smoking Population, 1990-2014
Table 7: Dubai: Smoking Incidence by Age and Gender, 2009, %
Table 8: Dubai: Smoking Incidence by Ethnicity and Gender, 2009
Table 9: Cigarette Production, 2007-2012
Table 10: Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2005 and 2007-2011, Million Pieces
Table 11: Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2005 and 2007-2011, %
Table 12: Import Volumes, 2001-2013
Table 13: Cigarette Imports to UAE by Country, 2002-2013, Million Pieces
Table 14: Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2005 and 2007-2011, Million Pieces
Table 15: Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2005 and 2007-2011, %
Table 16: Exports from UAE by Receiving Country, 2003-2014, Million Pieces
Table 17: Consumption Forecasts to 2025
Kaane American International Tobacco Company
Concord Tobacco International FZE
Walford Tobacco Company FZE
Brook Trading LLC
Gulf Emerald General Trading LLC
Pacific Tobacco Trading Dubai
Tobacco Trading International FZC
Independent Tobacco FZE
Oriental General Trading Inc
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.