Your Cart Is Empty!
- Cigars/cigarillos are not a major feature of Australian society and volumes are in decline, at almost 120 tons in 2015. Tobacco products including chewing tobacco and snuff are believed to have sales of less than one ton per annum
- The long-term future for cigar and cigarillo sales remains disappointing given the recent and expected future pressures on this sector as well as on the wider tobacco market
- Rising prices are set to depress demand in the cigarillo, medium cigar, and large cigar markets, although the large cigar segment is likely to suffer most
- Growth in the number of cigarette smokers switching to cigars is having a major impact on the style of products in demand. Cigarillos and small cigars have been the main beneficiaries on account of their similarity to cigarettes both in terms of size and smoking occasions
"Cigars and Cigarillos in Australia" is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Australian market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Australian market is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Tobacco products market, tonnes, %, 2004 and 2014
- Tobacco products market, tonnes, 2004-2014
Market size and structure
- Cigars and Cigarillos Consumption, tonnes, 2005-2015
- Per Capita Consumption, Pieces Per Year, 2005-2015
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 2005-2015
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 2010-2014
- Cuban v Non-Cuban (Hand-Made), 2010-2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Market Segmentation (Grocery Sector), 2009-2012
- Total and Per Capita Consumption of Cigarillos and Medium Cigars, 2005-2015
- Total and Per Capita Consumption of Large Cigars, 2005-2015
- Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 2002, 2004 and 2010
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, Mass Market v Premium, 2002-2014
- Sales by Pack Size, 2010-2014
- Sales by Pack Size (Grocery Sector), 2008-2011
Production and trade
- Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Volume, Tonnes, 2004-2014
- Imports by Country of Origin, Top Countries, Volume, %, 2014
- Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos by Country of Origin, Volume, 2004-2014
Production and trade (cont)
- Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos by Country of Origin, Value, 2004-2014
- Re-exports, of Cigars and Cigarillos, Volume, Tonnes, 2004-2014
Taxation and retail price
- Cigars, Cheroots, Cigarillos: Excise Duty Rates, 2004-2015
- Cigars: Retail Prices, 2015
- Mass Market Cigars (Selected): Retail Prices, 2015
Manufacturers and brands
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares, 2003-2015
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Brand Family Shares, 2003, 2004 and 2009-2015
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Distributor Shares, 2003-2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Distributor Shares (Convenience Sector), 2004-2014
- Mass Market Cigars and Cigarillos: Distributor Shares, 2004-2009
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Manufacturers/Distributors by Brand, 2014
- Company profiles
The smoking population
- Adult Smoking Prevalence, Total and by Gender, %, 2004-2012
- Analysis of Tobacco Use by Age and Gender, 2010
- Use of Tobacco by Gender and State, 2010
- Operating constraints
- Advertising restrictions
- Labelling requirements
- Other restrictions
- Retail Structure
Prospects and forecasts
- Cigars and Cigarillos Consumption, Million Pieces, 2014-2024
- Per Capita Consumption, Pieces Per Year, 2014-2024
- Market Forecasts, 2014-2024
- Additional data tables
- Summary methodology
- About Canadean
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.