Your Cart Is Empty!
- Overall, the total Cigars and Cigarillos market contracted by a third by volume over 2005-2015.
- Both the Luxembourg and Belgium Cigars and Cigarillo markets are led by Scandinavian Tobacco Group (STG).
- Luxembourg has the lowest Cigars and Cigarillos VAT in Europe
- The Netherlands and France are major export destinations, accounting for over 80% of export volumes
"Cigars and Cigarillos in Belgium and Luxembourg", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Belgiums and Luxembourgs markets.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of Belgiums and Luxembourgs markets is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Tobacco products market, Tonnes, %, 2005 and 2015
- Tobacco products market, Tonnes, 2005-2015
Market size and structure
- Cigars and Cigarillos Consumption, Million Pieces, 2005-2015
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Sales by Country, Million Pieces, 2006-2015
- Per Capita Consumption, Grams Per Year, 2005-2015
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 2005-2015
- Total and Per Capita Consumption of Cigarillos, 2005-2015
- Total and Per Capita Consumption of Cigars, 2005-2015
- Cigar and Cigarillo Sales by Pack Size, 2010
Production and trade
- Production of Cigars and Cigarillos, 2004-2014
- UEBL: Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Tonnes, 2004-2014
- Belgium: Imports by Country of Origin, Top Countries, Million of Pieces %, 2014
- Belgium: Imports by value by Country of Origin, Top Countries, %, 2014
- Belgium: Imports by Country of Origin, Million of Pieces , 2007-2014
- Belgium: Imports by Country of Origin, Value (Euro 000), 2007-2014
- Luxembourg: Imports by Country of Origin, 000 of Pieces Top Countries, %, 2014
- Luxembourg: Imports by value by Country of Origin, Top Countries, %, 2014
- Luxembourg: Cigar Imports by Country of Origin, 000 Pieces, 2007-2014
- Luxembourg: Cigar Imports by Country of Origin, Value (Euro000), 2007-2014
- Belgium: Exports by Country of Destination, Million Pieces, Top Countries, %, 2014
- Belgium: Exports by value by Country of Destination, Top Countries, %, 2014
- Belgium: Exports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Million Pieces, 2007-2014
- Belgium: Exports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Euro000, 2007-2014
Taxation and retail price
- Taxation Rates on Cigars and Cigarillos, Belgium, 1980-2015
- EU: Cigars and Cigarillos, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
- Agio: Retail Price List, August 2015
- Scandinavian Tobacco Group: Retail Price List, August 2015
- CubacigarBenelux: Retail Prices, January 2015
- NotebaertProductie, Retail Prices, July 2015
- J CortEs: Retail Prices List, July, 2014
- Balmoral and De Huifkar: RetailPrices, 2015
Manufacturers and brands
- UEBL: Manufacturer Shares, 2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares (Belgium), % Volume, 2010-2014
- Cigarillos: Manufacturer /Distributor Shares (Belgium), % Volume, 2011-2013
- Cigars: Manufacturer /Distributor Shares (Belgium), % Volume 2011-2013
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares, Luxembourg, % Volume, 2013 and 2014
- Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares, Luxembourg, % Volume, 2012-2014
- Cigars: Manufacturer Shares, Luxembourg, % Volume, 2013 and 2014
- Company profiles
The smoking population
- Adult Smoking Prevalence, Total and by Gender, %, 2004-2012
- Smoking Population by Age, Daily and Occasional, (%) 2005-2011
- Belgium: Regional Variations in Smoking, % Regular Smokers, 2005-2011
- Belgium: Cigarette Smoking Prevalence by Level of Urbanization, % Population Group, 2011
- Operating constraints
- Advertising restrictions
- Labelling requirements
- Other restrictions
- Retail Structure
Prospects and forecasts
- Cigars and Cigarillos Consumption, Million Pieces, 2014-2024
- Per Capita Consumption, Pieces Per Year, 2014-2024
- Additional data tables
- Summary methodology
- About Canadean
List of Tables
List of Figures
J CortEs Cigars NV
Scandinavian Tobacco Group Benelux NV
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.