Your Cart Is Empty!
- Cigars and Cigarillos constitute the smallest of the three main sectors of the Danish tobacco products market, a market which itself is in gradual long term decline, having contracted from more than 11,000 tons in 1990 to approximately 6,000 tons in 2014
- Small cigars/cigarillos form the largest sector, accounting for just less than 96% of the market by volume in 2014. Cheroots form the second largest sector and traditional larger cigars, which has performed poorly in recent years, takes third place
- Cigar production declined almost continuously throughout the 1990s, apart from a brief respite in 1996, dropping by 34% over the course of the decade. Since then, production has been expanding quite rapidly again
- The recent good progress made by the market came to an end during 2014 when a tax hike effectively removed the price advantage of cigarillos over manufactured cigarettes, resulting in a collapse in sales. Predictions are that volume consumption will drop almost 6% on 2014 levels, with per capita sales lower than 50% on 2014 levels
"Cigars and Cigarillos in Denmark", is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Danish market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Danish market is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Tobacco products market, tons, %, 2005 and 2015
- Tobacco products market, tons, 2005-2015
Market size and structure
- Cigars and Cigarillos Consumption, Pieces, 2005-2015
- Per Capita Consumption, Pieces Per Year, 2005-2015
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 2005-2015
- Small Cigars/Cigarillos, Total and Per Capita Consumption, 1990 and 1997-2015
- Cheroots, Total and Per Capita Consumption, 1990 and 1997-2015
- Large Cigars, Total and Per Capita Consumption, 1990 and 1997-2015
Production and trade
- Production and Manufacturers Sales of Cigars, Cheroots and Cigarillos, 2004-2014
- Imports, tons, 2004-2014
- Imports by Country of Origin, Top Countries, %, 2014
- Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Volume, %, 2007-2014
- Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Euro 000, 2007-2014
- Exports, Tons, 2004-2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Export Orientation, 1990-2014
- Exports by Country of Destination, Top Countries, %, 2014
- Exports of cigars and cigarillos, Volume, Tons, 2007-2014
- Exports of cigars and cigarillos, Euro 000, 2007-2014
Taxation and retail price
- EU: Cigars and Cigarillos, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
- Retail Price List, 2015
- Cigarillos and Cheroot Prices, July 2014
Manufacturers and brands
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares, Volume, %, 2000-2014
- STG Denmark: Brand Shares, Volume, %, 2007-2010 and 2013-2014
- Small Cigars and Cigarillos: Manufacturer/Importer Shares, %, 2010-2014
- Cheroots: Manufacturer Shares, %, 2010-2014
- Large Cigars: Manufacturer Shares Volume, %, 2010-2014
- Company profiles
The smoking population
- Adult Smoking Prevalence by Gender, %, 2004-2014
- Daily Smokers by Age Group, Regular and Occasional, % 2013
- Smoking Prevalence by Region, %, 2006 and 2011
- Operating constraints
- Advertising restrictions
- Labelling requirements
- Other restrictions Distribution
- Retail structure
Prospects and forecasts
- Smoking Tobacco consumption, pieces million, 2014-2024
- Per capita consumption, grams per year, 2014-2024
- Additional data tables
- Summary methodology
- About Canadean
Philip Morris International
Scandinavian Tobacco Group Denmark A/S
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.