Your Cart Is Empty!
- Data for the first four months of 2015 shows volume only experienced a small decline on the same period of 2014, but sales in early 2014 had been affected by the impact of strikes at Seita Distribution in January 2014
- Per capita consumption of Cigars and Cigarillos is quite high in France, although it shows a downward trend since 2004. It is expected to decline further in 2015
- In 2013, import volume showed a sharp drop in unit. In 2014 import level continued to decline with unit imports declining by a further 3.7%
- In 2014 the average retail price of cigars and cigarillos in France increased by 3.6%, slightly faster than in the previous four years
"Cigars and Cigarillos in France", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the French market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Dutch marker is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Tobacco products market, tons, %, 2005 and 2015
- Tobacco products market, tons, 2004-2014
Market size and structure
- Cigars and Cigarillos Consumption, Tons, 2004-2015
- Per Capita Consumption, Pieces Per Year, 2004-2015
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 2010-2015
- Total and Per Capita Consumption of Large Cigars, 2004-2015
Production and trade
- Imports, tons, 2004-2014
- Imports by Country of Origin (Million Pieces), Top Countries, %, 2014
- Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos, 2004-2014
- Imports by Country of Origin (Million Pieces), 2007-2014
- Imports by Country of Origin (tons), 2007-2014
- Imports by Country of Origin (Value), 2007-2014
- Exports, tons, 2004-2014
- Exports of Cigars and Cigarillos, 2004-2014
Production and trade (cont)
- Exports by Country of Destination (Value), Top Countries, %, 2014
- Exports by Country of Destination (Value), 000, 2007-2014
Taxation and retail price
- Cigars: Tax Structure, 2012-2015
- EU: Cigars and Cigarillos, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2015
- Cigars: Retail Price List (Altadis Distribution), 2014
Manufacturers and brands
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares, Volume, %, 2010-2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares, 1st Quarter, 2014 and 2015
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Leading Brand Family Shares, 2004-2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Fast Growing Brand Variants, 2014
- Machine-Made Large Cigars, Manufacturer Shares, 2010
- Machine-Made Large Cigars, Brand Family Shares, 2010
- Company profiles
The smoking population
- Adult Smoking Prevalence, Total and by Gender, %, 2004-2014
- Smoking Prevalence by Age and Gender, 2005, 2010 and 2014
- Operating constraints
- Advertising restrictions
- Health Warning and Labelling requirements
- Other restrictions
- Wholesale Cigar Distribution
Prospects and forecasts
- Cigars and Cigarillos Consumption, Million Pieces, 2014-2024
- Per Capita Consumption, Pieces Per Year, 2014-2024
- Additional data tables
- Summary methodology
- About Canadean
J Cortes France
Seita-Groupe Imperial Tobacco
Arnold Andre SARL
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.