Your Cart Is Empty!
- The German market differs from most other cigar markets due to the existence of a substantial eco-cigarillo (economy cigarillos) sector. Eco-cigarillos accounted for 69.2% of total market volume in 2014, with classic cigars and cigarillos forming just 30.2% of volume
- The overall volume of cigar and cigarillo sales dropped by 42.1% in the first quarter of 2015 compared with the same period in 2014, and was 30.5% down in the second quarter of the year
- Import levels of cigars and cigarillos in Germany have more than doubled from 2004 (22.2%) to 2014 (50.5%). This was partly down to higher eco-cigarillo imports.
- Cigars and cigarillos export volume was 8.3% down at 1,591.4 million pieces in 2014, while export tonnage was 10.6% down, with 2,833 tons of cigars and cigarillos exported that year.
"Cigars and Cigarillos in Germany", is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the German market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Dutch marker is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Tobacco products market, tons, %, 2005 and 2015
- Tobacco products market, tons, 2005-2015
Market size and structure
- Cigars and Cigarillos Consumption, Million Pieces, 2004-2015
- Per Capita Consumption, Million Pieces Per Year, 2004-2015
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 2004-2015
- Eco-Cigarillos, Total and Per Capita Consumption, 1997-2015
- Classic Cigarillos, Total and Per Capita Consumption, 1997-2015
- Classic Cigar, Total and Per Capita Consumption, 1997-2015
Production and trade
- Production and Retail Sales of Cigars and Cigarillos, 2004-2014
- Production By Type, Volume, Million Pieces, 2000-2014
- Production By Type, Value, 2001-2014
- Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Volume, Tons, 2004-2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Import Penetration, Million Pieces, 2004-2014
- Imports by Country of Origin, Top Countries, % Volume, Tons, 2014
- Imports by Country of Origin, Top Countries, % Value, 2014
- Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Volume, Tons, 2007-2014
- Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Euro million, 2007-2014
- Exports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Volume, Tons, 2007-2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Export Orientation, 2004-2014
- Exports by Country of Destination, Top Countries, % Volume, Unit, 2014
- Exports by Country of Destination, Top Countries, % Value, 2014
- Exports of cigars and cigarillos, Volume, Tons, 2007-2014
- Exports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Euro million, 2007-2014
Taxation and retail price
- EU: Cigars and Cigarillos, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2015
- Top Selling Classic Cigars and Filter Cigarillos, Retail Price List, July 2014
- Top Selling Classic Cigarillos without Filter, Retail Price List, July 2014
Manufacturers and brands
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares By Sector, Volume, %, 2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Overall Manufacturer Shares Volume Shares, %, 2000-2014
- Classic Cigars and Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares, Volume, %, 1997-2014
- Company profiles
The smoking population
- Adult Smoking Prevalence, Total and by Gender, %, 2004-2014
- Cigarette Smokers by Region, 2005, 2009 and 2013
- Smoking Prevalence by Age and Gender, Regular Smokers, %, 2005, 2009 and 2013
- Operating constraints
- Advertising restrictions
- Health warnings and labeling requirements
- Other restrictions
Prospects and forecasts
- Cigars and Cigarillos Consumption, Million Pieces, 2014-2024
- Per Capita Consumption, Pieces Per Year, 2014-2024
- Additional data tables
- Summary methodology
- About Canadean
British American Tobacco (Germany) GmbH
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.