Your Cart Is Empty!
- The overall tobacco products market has been in decline since 2011, however cigarettes have been the star performer.
- Cigars have traditionally accounted for the majority of the total market in volume terms, although recently there has been a switch towards cigarillos which gathered pace during the 1990s, however, by 2000 cigarillos had overtaken cigars as the largest sector in volume terms.
- The Netherlands and Germany have long been the largest sources of supply in unit terms
- The Cigar market supports a large number of manufacturers and an even larger number of lines. The market is dominated by MS Toscano which had more than 90% of this segment in 2014, an all-time high for the company
"Cigars and Cigarillos in Italy", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Italian market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific dynamics of the UK market is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Tobacco Products Market, Tonnes, %, 2005-2015
- Tobacco Products Market, Tonnes, 2005-2015
Market size and structure
- Consumption of Cigars and Cigarillos, 2005-2015
- Per Capita Consumption, Pieces Per Year, 2004-2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 2005-2015
- Total and Per Capita Consumption of Cigarillos, 2005-2015
- Cigarillos: Sales by Type, 2009-2010
- Total and Per Capita Consumption of Cigarillos, 2005-2015
Production and trade
- Production of Cigars and Cigarillos, Tonnes, 2004-2014
- Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Pieces, Tonnes, 2010-2014
- Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos, 2010-2014
- Imports by Country of Origin (Value), Top Six Countries, %, 2014
- Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Pieces, 2001-2014
- Imports by Country of Origin, Value, Euro 000, 2001-2014
- Exports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Tonnes, 2005-2014
- Exports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Value, Euro 000, 2005-2014
Production and trade (cont)
- Exports by Country of Destination, Top Six Countries, % Volume, 2014
- Exports by country of Destination, Pieces, 2001- 2014
- Exports by country of Destination, Value, Euro 000, 2001- 2014
Taxation and retail price
- EU: Cigars and Cigarillos, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
- Tax Receipts, Euro 000, 2007-2013
- Cigars: Retail Prices, 2015
- Cigarillos: Retail Prices, 2015
Manufacturers and brands
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares by Sector, 2014, % Volume
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares, 2007-2014, %, Volume
- Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares, 2007-2014, % Volume
- Cigars: Manufacturer Market Shares, 2007-2014, % Volume
- Cigars: MS Toscano Key Brands, 2007 and 2013-2014
- Company Profiles
The smoking population
- Adult smoking prevalence, total and by gender, 2004-2014
- Smoking Prevalence Among Men and Women, by Age, %, 2008 and 2013
- Operating constraints
- Advertising restrictions
- Labelling requirements
- Other restrictions
- Retail structure
Prospects and forecasts
- Cigars and Cigarillos Consumption, Million Pieces, 2014-2024
- Market Forecasts, 2014-2024
- Per Capita Consumption, Pieces Per Year, 2013-2023
- Additional data tables
- Summary methodology
- About Canadean
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.