Your Cart Is Empty!
- The market can be split into three broad segments: cigarillos, senoritas, and other cigars. Cigarillos are by far the largest segment, accounting for around 80% of volumes in 2014, their share up on previous years
- In 2009 sales saw a fall due to smoking restrictions, however, the situation was helped in 2012 by purchasing prior to a rise in VAT in October which overcame poor spring weather. Volumes ended the year up by more than 2% at almost 400 million pieces although contracted by slowly high than 1% in 2013 as the impact of pre-tax hike purchases was removed and by another 2% in 2014 to more than 375 million pieces
- Imports are dominated by part-finished cigars entering from Belgium although finished cigars from other European countries and from production facilities further afield such as the Dominican Republic are also of note
- Cigars and cigarillos are subject to two types of tax - excise duty and value added tax (VAT). Ad valorem excise duty is currently set at a uniform 5% of the retail price
"Cigars and Cigarillos in the Netherlands", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Dutch market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Dutch marker is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Tobacco products market, %, 2004 and 2014
- Tobacco products market, tons, 2004-2015
Market size and structure
- Cigars and Cigarillos Consumption, Million Pieces, 2004-2015
- Per Capita Consumption, Million Pieces Per Year, 2004-2015
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 2010-2015
- Total Per Capita Consumption of Cigarillos, 2004-2015
- Total Per Capita Consumption of Cigars, 2004-2015
- Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 2004-2015
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Segmentation by Type, Volume, %, 2000-2008 and 2012
- Aromatic/Filter Cigars/Cigarillos, 2011-2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Retail Sales Trends, 2000-2013
Production and trade
- Production of Cigars and Cigarillos, 1990-2005
- Imports, tons, 2004-2014
- Imports by Country of Origin, Top Countries, % Volume, 2014
- Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Volume, Tons, 2007-2014
- Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Euro 000, 2007-2014
Production and trade (contd.)
- Exports, Tons, 2004-2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Export Orientation, 2000-2007
- Exports by Country of Destination, Top Countries, % Volume, 2014
- Exports of cigars and cigarillos, Volume, tons, 2007-2014
- Exports of cigars and cigarillos, Euro 000, 2007-2014
Taxation and retail price
- Summary of Tax Rates on Cigars and Cigarillos, 2015
- EU: Cigars and Cigarillos, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
- Retail Prices List, Top Five Brands
Manufacturers and brands
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares By Sector , %Volume, 2010-2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares (Including Direct Sales),2013
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Brand Family Shares, 2000-2010 and 2013-14
- Company profiles
The smoking population
- Adult Smoking Prevalence by Gender, %, 2004-2014
- Smoking Prevalence by Age and Gender, 2001-2009
- Smoking Prevalence by Age, 2011
- Prevalence of Smoking by Type of Product, 2007 and 2008
- Smoking Prevalence by Socio-Economic Background, 2001-2009
- Operating constraints
- Advertising restrictions
- Heath warnings and labelling requirements
- Other restrictions
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Sales by Outlet, 2000 and 2005-2014
Prospects and forecasts
- Cigars and Cigarillos Consumption, Million Pieces, 2014-2024
- Per Capita Consumption, Pieces Per Year, 2014-2024
- Additional data tables
- Summary methodology
- About Canadean
Japan Tobacco International
Philip Morris International
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.