Your Cart Is Empty!
- Overall, total Cigars and Cigarillos consumption has grown by more than 1.5 times over 2004-2015.
- As a result of sharp increase in taxation on small cigars introduced in April 2009, the leading manufacturers reclassified these cigars to the larger category, which led to strong growth in the large cigars category
- Imports of cigars and cigarillos reached an all-time high of over five million pieces in 2014
- The US market is led by the independently-owned Swisher International, which accounts for a fifth of the market share
"Cigars and Cigarillos in the USA", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the USA market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the USA market is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
-Tobacco products market, tonnes, %, 2004 and 2014
-Tobacco products market, tonnes, 2004-2014
Market size and structure
-Cigars and Cigarillos Consumption, Million Pieces, 2004-2015
-Per Capita Consumption, Pieces Per Year, 2004-2015
-Cigars and Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 2004-2015
-Total and Per Capita Consumption of Small Cigars, 2004-15
-Total and Per Capita Consumption of Cigarillos and Large Cigars, 2004-2015
-Premium Cigars: Sales Trends, 2003-2013
Production and trade
-Production of Cigars and Cigarillos, Million Pieces 2004-2014
-Production by Type, 2004-2015
-Imports, Million Pieces, 2004-2014
-Cigars and Cigarillos: Import Penetration, 2004-2013
-Cigar Imports by Category, 2004-2014
-Imports by Country of Origin, Top Six, % Volume, 2014
-Imports by Country of Origin, Top Six, % Value, 2014
-Exports, Million Pieces, 2004-2014
-Cigars and Cigarillos: Export Orientation, 2004-2014
-Exports by Country of Destination, Top Six, % Volume, 2014
-Exports by Country of Destination, Top Six, % Value, 2014
Taxation and retail price
-Federal Excise Tax Rates: Small Cigars, 1990-2015
-Federal Excise Tax Rates: Large Cigars, 1990-2015
-State Excise Tax Rates on Cigars, 2015
-Cigars and Cigarillos: Selected Retail Prices, 2011-2014
Manufacturers and brands
-Small Cigars, Cigarillos and Large Cigars: Manufacturer Shares by Sector, 2010-2013, % Volume
-Small Cigars, Cigarillos and Large Cigars: : Manufacturer Shares, % Volume,2000-2014
-Cigarillos and Large Cigars: Manufacturer Shares, % Volume,2000-2014
-Small Cigars: Manufacturer Shares, % Volume,2000-2013
-Machine-Made Cigars: Manufacturer Shares, % Volume, 2005-2014
-Large Cigars: Brand Shares, % Volume, 2000-13
-Small Cigars: Brand Shares, % Volume, 2000-13
-Leading Small Cigar Brands, 2012
-Leading USA Machine-Made Cigar Brands, 2012
The smoking population
-Adult Smoking Prevalence, Total and by Gender, %, 2004-2014
-Cigar Smoking by Age and Ethnic Group, 2004-2013
-Cigar Smoking Among 18-25 Year Olds, 2004-2012
-Health warnings and labelling requirements
Prospects and forecasts
-Cigars and Cigarillos Consumption, Million Pieces, 2014-2024
-Per Capita Consumption, Pieces Per Year, 2014-2024
-Additional data tables
Imperial Tobacco CR sro
Philip Morres CR
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.