Your Cart Is Empty!
- The market can be split into three broad segments: cigarettes, smoking tobacco, and cigar/ cigarillos. Cigarettes are by far the largest segment, accounting for around 80.2% of volumes in 2015, and their share down on previous years. However, cigar/ cigarillos share has increased in the last ten years
- Consumption of smoking tobacco has slightly decreased in 2004 to 2014, down from 2,510 tons in 2004 to 6,905 tons in 2014
- The arrival and popularity of filter cigarillos since 2008 helped bring an expansion in volumes since 2010 onwards. Despite this, higher prices are believed to have reduced sales in 2014
- For cigar/cigarillo, the Spanish market is sub-divided into three major sectors: puros (large cigars), puritos (small cigars/cigarillos) and minis (miniature cigars), where the minis have the highest market volume
- In 2014, the imports level, for cigars/cigarillos, is higher than the production or the export levels
- There is no specific excise tax applied to cigars and cigarillos in Spain
"Cigars and Cigarillos in Spain", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Spanish market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Dutch marker is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Tobacco products market, %, 2005 and 2015
- Tobacco products market, tons, 2004-2015
Market size and structure
- Cigars and Cigarillos Consumption, Million Pieces, 2004-2015
- Per Capita Consumption, Pieces Per Year, 2004-2015
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 2010-2015
- Small Cigars/Cigarillos, Total and Per Capita Consumption, 2004-2015
- Large Cigars, Total and Per Capita Consumption, 2004-2015
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Market Segmentation by Type, 2003-2012
Production and trade
- Production of Cigars and Cigarillos, 2004-2014
- Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Tons, 2004-2014
-Imports by Country of Origin, Top Countries, volume, %, 2014
-Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Volume, 2000-2014
-Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Euro 000, 2001-2014
-Exports of Cigars and Cigarillos, Tons, 2004-2014
-Exports by Country of Destination, Top Countries, value,%, 2014
-Exports of cigars and cigarillos, Euro 000, 2000-2014
Taxation and retail price
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Structure of Taxation, 1990-2015
- Revenues from Cigar Taxes, 2007-2011
- EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2015
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Retail Prices, September 2015
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Retail Prices, September 2015 Contd.
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Retail Sales by Region, Volume, 2009-2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Retail Sales, 2004-2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Ceuta and Melilla: Volumes, 2009-2014
Manufacturers and brands
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares, % Volume, 2001-2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares, % Value, 2004-2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Brand Family Shares, Volume, %, 2002-2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Brand Family Shares, Volume, %, 2002-2014 (Contd.)
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Brand Family Shares, Value, %, 2002-2014
- Cigars and Cigarillos: Brand Family Shares, Value, 2002-2014 (Contd.)
The smoking population
- Adult Smoking Prevalence, Total and by Gender, %, 2006, 2008, 2010 and 2012
- Percentage of smokers aged 15 or older by Age and Gender, %, 2011-2012
- Operating constraints
- Advertising restrictions
- labelling requirements
- Other restrictions
- Cigars and Cigarillos point of sale
Prospects and forecasts
- Cigars and Cigarillos Consumption, Million Pieces, 2014-2024
- Per Capita Consumption, Pieces Per Year, 2014-2024
- Additional data tables
- Summary methodology
- About Canadean
CCT (Burger Group)
ST Cigar Group (STG)
Tabacos El Guajiro
Tabacos Canal de Navarres
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.