Your Cart Is Empty!
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Fall in global crude oil prices is likely to undermine Norways economic growth as the country is a key oil exporter.
- Oslo is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth over the past two years.
- Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
"City Profile - Oslo" provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Oslo. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Table of Contents
Technology and Infrastructure
Internal Transport Networks
Business Environment Analysis
Travel and Tourism
Construction and Real Estate
Real Estate Market
Consumption, Income and Prices
Ask the analyst
List of Tables
Table 1: Oslo Metropolitan Region - Key Facts, 2014
Table 2: Oslo Metropolitan Region - Real GDP and Real GDP Growth, 2000-2025 (in Billion)
Table 3: Oslo Metropolitan Region - Economy Growth (Index 2010=100), 2000-2025
Table 4: Oslo Metropolitan Region - GDP per Capita, 2000-2025 (US$)
Table 5: Oslo Metropolitan Region - Employment Structure (2000-2025)
Table 6: Oslo City - Main Universities, 2015
Table 7: Oslo Metropolitan Region - Population Comparison (2000-2025)
Table 8: Oslo Metropolitan Region - Population by Age (2000-2025)
Table 9: Oslo City - Mass Transit Network Indicators, 2014
Table 10: Oslo - Key Airport Indicators, 2014
Table 11: Aircraft Traffic at Oslo Airport, Gradermoen: Oslo
Table 12: Oslo City - Office Rents, Q3 2015
Table 13: Oslo City - International Guest Nights by Country of Residence, 2014
Table 14: Oslo City - Hotel Establishment Performance
Table 15: Oslo City - MICE and Other Events, 2016
List of Figures
Figure 1: Oslo Metropolitan Region - Real GDP and Real GDP Growth, 2000-2025
Figure 2: Oslo Metropolitan Region - Economy Growth (Index 2010=100), 2000-2025
Figure 3: Oslo Metropolitan Region - GDP per Capita, 2000-2025
Figure 4: Oslo Metropolitan Region - Employment Structure (2000-2025)
Figure 5: Oslo Metropolitan Region - Population Comparison (2000-2025)
Figure 6: Oslo Metropolitan Region - Population by Age (2000-2025)
Figure 7: Aircraft Traffic at Oslo Airport, Gradermoen: Oslo
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.