Your Cart Is Empty!
Clinical Trial Design for Commercial Success offers expert insights on how to best position drugs for success through strategic innovative design of clinical trials.
Clinical trials make up, on average, nearly 60 percent of the total development costs for a new drug, and marketplace success is by no means guaranteed. In this challenging environment, complacency in trial design and execution carries a heavy cost.
From launch to patent expiry, Clinical Trial Design for Commercial Success offers key insights on building clinical trials that give new drugs every advantage in the marketplace.
- Learn how strategic design of clinical trials can drive the commercial success of new therapies
- Understand how to design-in value creation so your clinical trial delivers data that influences payers and prescribers
- Learn how to keep your clinical trials on track for commercial success from day one
Answers to Critical Questions
- How can companies meet the need to deliver returns over the short- and long-term through the design and implementation of clinical trials?
- Where and when does the process of designing clinical trials for commercial success start? Who are the key stakeholders that need be involved?
- To what extent should commercial factors like pricing, branding, positioning and risk-benefit be factored into clinical development?
- How do alternative trial designs and the generation of real-world data contribute to commercial success?
- Manolo Beelke, Senior Medical Director, Worldwide Clinical Trials
- Cecil Nick, Vice President, Biotechnology, Parexel Consulting
- Bob Swann, hHad of US P&MA, Heron Commercialization (Parexel)
- Rick Sax, Senior Vice President, Clinical Design & Reporting Services, Quintiles
- Dr Michael Kirchengast, Senior Vice President, Scientific Affairs, PRA Health Sciences
- Leo James, Associate Director, Medical Affairs - Clinical Trials, Astellas Pharma
- Dr Domenico Merante, Senior Director Clinical Development, Daiichi Sankyo, UK
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.