Your Cart Is Empty!
- Europe to grow at a CAGR of 2.49% to reach US$594 billion in 2019
- Germany has the highest share in the European Clothing and Footwear market
- Ukraine is the fastest growing market in the region in terms of CAGR and Germany to lead clothing sales, Russia to lead footwear sales in Europe by 2019
- Women's wear is dominating the market in the region by having about 57% of the market share.
The "Duty Free Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019" report provides a comprehensive view of the duty free retail landscape. It includes:
- Provides a comprehensive view of the clothing and footwear retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2019; and highlights the fastest growing markets and channels for the category group. Also provides, data by sub-categories menswear, womenswear and childrenswear for clothing and men's footwear, women's footwear and children's footwear for footwear.
- Details market size and channel forecasts for the region and countries, and features major retailers, key innovative retailers, and clothing and footwear retail trends
- The report covers 24 countries in Europe.
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Data coverage of 24 largest retail markets in European clothing and footwear retail market - accurate, reliable data for companies that are already operating in and those wishing to enter the clothing and footwear market
- Current and forecast market size for 24 countries - identify markets that holds majority share in the region along with sub-category level sales data
- Performance of individual channels across top five markets in the region for 2014 and 2019 - highlights important markets for a particular retail channel and the fastest growing market among them
- Analysis of latest trends, market dynamics (covering nine channels), and key innovations in the European clothing and footwear retail space - insights that can be used for developing strategies in line with latest trends
- Identify the largest and fastest-growing channels in countries across the region - utilize this information to target popular channels and the emerging ones in respective clothing and footwear retail markets
- Competitive landscape, with analysis of key players - acquire information about store count and latest developments for key clothing and footwear retailers in the region
Table of Contents
Clothing and Footwear Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019
Largest and fastest growing clothing and footwear markets
Break-down by sub-category
Top five countries for each product category
Sub-category level sales across Americas
Largest and fastest growing channels in each country
Channel share and growth rate
Top markets for clothing and footwear markets for major channels
Clothing and footwear retail trends
Major retailers in the region
Retail innovations in the region
List of Figures
Figure: 1 Europe Clothing and Footwear market by value 2014 and 2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 2 Share of each country in Europe Clothing and footwear sales, 2014
Figure: 3 Share of each country in Europe Clothing and footwear sales, 2019
Figure: 4 Clothing and footwear share of the market's total retail sales 2014 (%)
Figure: 5 Clothing and footwear share of the market's total retail sales 2019 (%)
Figure: 6 Clothing total retail spend breakup in region by share and value 2009, 2014 and 2019 (%, US$ billion)
Figure: 7 Footwear total retail spend breakup in region by share and value 2009, 2014 and 2019 (%, US$ billion)
Figure: 8 Top five markets by Clothing sales 2014-2019 (US$ billion)
Figure: 9 Top five markets by Footwear sales 2014-2019 (US$ billion)
Figure: 10-57 Sub-category level sales across Europe
Figure: 58 Europe clothing and footwear markets by growth 2014-2019 (CAGR %)
Figure: 59 Largest and fastest-growing category groups per country
Figure: 60 Europe channel share in 2014 and growth rate, 2014-2018 (CAGR, %)
Figure: 61 Top five markets for Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists 2014-2019, (US$ billion)
Figure: 62 Top five markets for Department stores 2014-2019, (US$ billion)
Figure: 63 Top five markets for Online retailers 2014-2019, (US$ billion)
Figure: 64 Top five markets for Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters 2014-2019, (US$ billion)
Figure: 65 Top five markets for Value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers 2014-2019, (US$ billion)
Figure: 66 Top five markets for Other general and non-specialist direct retailers 2014-2019, (US$ billion)
Figure: 67 Top five markets for Cash and carries and warehouse clubs 2014-2019, (US$ billion)
Figure: 68 Top five markets for Other specialist retailers 2014-2019, (US$ billion)
Figure: 69 Top five markets for Duty free retailers 2014-2019, (US$ billion)
Figure: 70 Top four markets for Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists 2014-2019, (US$ billion)
Marks and Spencer
TJ Maxx/ TK Maxx
House of Fraser
El Corte Ingles
Rue du Commerce
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.