Your Cart Is Empty!
- The US clothing and footwear market accounts for 74.4% of the total regional market, and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% during 2015-2020
- Colombia, followed by Chile, is forecast to grow fastest at 9.1% over the next five years, at the same time, Mexico will generate second-highest value growth of US$7.4 billion after the US
- Online channel will achieve largest value growth of US$58.5 billion, driven by increasing online retail penetration in emerging markets, preference for lowered prices, and expansion of existing online retailers
- Increasing consumer preference for online channel will affect sales of specialist retailers, which will lose their share by 6.6% in regional sales
- Retailers are increasing their investment in off-price formats, in-store technology, and integration of online and offline, at the same time adopting innovative technologies to engage customers
The "Clothing and Footwear Retailing in the Americas, 2015-2020" report, published by Verdict Research, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for clothing and footwear retail sales sold through major channels in the Americas.
What else does this report offer?
- Current market sizes and forecasts for 2020 by country with an assortment of charts that ranks countries based on market size, growth rate, value growth and channel sales
- Market insights based on consumer trends, and changing economic and demographic factors on a global, regional, and country basis
- Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for the category group and further sales breakdown for individual sub-categories: womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, womens footwear, mens footwear, childrens footwear
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing clothing and footwears retail dynamics across various channels
- Retail sales, market share and growth rate of channels included: clothing accessories and luxury goods specialists, department stores, online, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, discount stores, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, duty free retailers, and others
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Get accurate and reliable retail sales data of the nine largest clothing and footwear markets in the Americas: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, the US, and Venezuela for 2015 and forecast for 2020 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
- Explore an in-depth analysis of retail sales data by channels to spot leading channels in clothing and footwear retail space and develop strategies for specific channels
- Gain access to retail sales data at sub-category level (womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, womens footwear, mens footwear, childrens footwear) across the region to target key markets for each sub-categories and to analyze their current and future growth prospects
- Learn from consumer insights and retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape in the country
- Make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Track competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key clothing and footwear retailers in the region
Table of Contents
Clothing and footwear retailing in the Americas 2015-2020
Largest clothing and footwear markets in the region
Break-down by sub-category
Top five countries for each product category
Sub-category level sales across the region
Fastest growing clothing and footwear markets
Largest and fastest growing channels in each country
Major retailers in the region
T.J Maxx/T.K Maxx
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.